Moneysupermarket Group's mission is to help households save money, we supply products from over 800 financial providers to more than 24 million unique monthly visitors, helping UK households save approx. £2bn each year, something we're incredibly proud of. However, our market is highly competitive and our customers deserve even more, so we're constantly improving our platform, products and ways of working. Our products are built by highly collaborative teams of product managers, designers, developers, QAs, data scientists and DevOps engineers. For 2021 we've made exciting changes to our Product Engineering model, to take things to the next level - strengthening the relationship between Product & Technology, unlocking and empowering our engineers to focus on what matters most, creating a more dynamic and inclusive culture and an increased focus on high performance and attracting the best talent in the industry.
At Moneysupermarket we see quality as a team sport, with every member of the team pitching in with all stages of the testing lifecycle - from ensuring we have clear requirements, high levels of automated testing and a robust process for making sure our work gets into production as quickly and reliably as possible with a very low rate of change failure.
Our Quality Analyst are the guardians of our quality assurance processes and practices and own the strategy for their squad - identifying opportunities to enhance automation, recommending new tooling and process changes generally using your expertise and specialism to ensure everyone in the team cares as much about quality as you do as well as being hands on at every stage of the development lifecycle.Within 1 month, you'll:
Longer term you'll:
- Meet your team and begin to build relationships
- Dive into our technology and tools by pairing with engineers in the team
- Learn about the frameworks and tools we're using for automated testing and deployment
- Learn about your teams' existing quality assurance practices and processes and already be identifying opportunities for improvement
- Learn how Moneysupermarket operates, our principles, history and where we're heading
You should apply if:
- Own the quality assurance strategy for your team and be constantly driving continuous improvement
- Be the specialist to advise and guide on the quality and testing approach for products and features
- Foster a collaborative approach to quality assurance and testing
- Ensure everyone in your team understands quality and testing best practices, both those agreed by your team and in the industry
- Writing automated tests in collaboration with other members of your team (but be hands on at every stage of the process)
- Share best practices with other teams and QAs and be improving our overall approach to quality assurance.
- You're highly experienced with quality assurance practices and understand how to implement and improve them in teams
- You're experienced with automated testing of mobile applications across iOS and Android
- You're experienced with non-functional testing practices such as exploratory, performance and accessibility testing
- You have a strong appreciation for security and security best practices
- You have a passion for agile development - you love to ship and deliver value as quickly as possible
- You love working in a highly collaborative environment
- You like to take the lead on making things better
We're an inclusive, anti-racist and equal opportunity employer that values diversity. This means we respect and embrace differences in gender identity, race, ethnic origin, sexual expression and orientation, religion and faith, age, marital status, disability, neurodiversity, social background, education and way of thinking. We're a place where you can be you.
We understand that job adverts only say so much and you're likely to have a lot of questions. If you'd like to know anything before applying such as more on the location, salary, our parental leave policy etc, please just let us know and we'll be happy to help. You can contact the recruiter for this role, Tom at [email protected]