Skills and Attributes for Success:
- Building and managing relationships with senior stakeholders and key stakeholder groups
- Supporting integrated campaigns and communication activities
- Managing performance: ability to track/monitor project process against plan
- Understanding of brand, marketing and communication principles, coupled with a strong commercial drive and the ability to deliver high-value marketing activities that deliver return on investment
- Developing key brand and risk compliance strategies
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Three years business experience, a degree or professional qualification
- Stakeholder management and engagement skills
- Strong team player/collaborator attributes
- Strong IT skills - Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Project management skills with a sound attention to detail and an ability to deliver to deadlines
Ideally, you'll also have:
- An enthusiastic, can do approach
- The ability to juggle conflicting demands on time and prioritise effectively
- Ability to learn new processes and skills quickly
- The ability to work well unsupervised and use initiative where required
- Experience of working in large/matrix organisations, balancing multiple stakeholder requirements
- A professional services background, however strong candidates from other sectors will also be considered.
What we look for:
You will be an experienced executive with a passion for project management and exceptional organizational skills. You will work closely across the business, building strong and effective relationships, working to tight time frames and delivering an exceptional client experience.
What working at EY offers:
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.