Do you want tocontribute to the future of healthcare? Siemens Healthineers value those whodedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company's name isdedicated to our employees. It's their pioneering spirit, blended with our longhistory of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that trulymakes us unique as an employer.
We offer you aflexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfortzone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Come and join our innovativeengineering team as a Senior Manufacturing Engineer. You will drive continuousimprovement activities, as well as leading your own projects to further enhanceour processes.
If you have excellent communication skills,can effectively manage and solve a wide range of complex technical issues, wewould love to hear from you. Your mission and responsibilities:
Your qualifications and experience:
- Ownership of the manufacturing processes within one of our three manufacturing cost centres
- Working with the engineers and the operations team to jointly manage quality, productivity and output.
- Solving manufacturing problems to resolve internal and external process issues, and maintain our zero harm culture in the process
- Developing and implementing new processes and manufacturing equipment to enable our new product and continuous improvement agendas.
- Developing new product processes from the conception stage, through prototyping and into product launch and volume manufacture.
- Managing Capital investment and infrastructure projects, from functional specification, creation through vendor selection to commissioning and manufacturing release.
- Providing coaching and mentoring to assist in the development of graduate engineers.
Your personality and skills:
- A Degree in Engineering, Science, manufacturing (or related subject) or an extensive equivalent experience.
- Substantial and varied technical experience in manufacturing engineering.
- Good track record of personally implementing substantial improvement activities within budget constraints and challenging timescales.
What arethe benefits in this role?
- Demonstrable leadership skills and experience of managing project teams.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to deal effectively with a wide range of complex technical issues, and develop cross functional relationships.
You'll work on projects that have an impact on healthcare worldwide andhave your own space to innovate and be creative with people who are passionateand motivated. Throughout, you'll have every chance to develop personally,professionally and as a leader.
We offer a subsidized restaurant, a free gym on-site, excellent pensioncontributions, option to buy extra holidays, private healthcare cover and otherflexible benefits. In our rural setting four miles from Oxford, there's ampleparking and a bus stop on our doorstep. Your culturalfit:
Our unique teamspirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the willto challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire tolead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That's why wewant you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas. About us:
We're an international organisation that works for people tolive longer, more fulfilled and happier lives. We're the global leader inour field, with 30% of the MRI systems around the world containingour superconducting magnets at the heart. As part of the worldwideSiemens Healthineers network, we're united by our pioneering hearts andengineering minds. Join our 170-year legacy and help shape the future ofhealthcare. What else do I need to know?
We value equality, diversity, and maintain a supportive work culture inwhich you're empowered to drive your own career and work your own way. We arewhat we are because of our people.
#LI-JB Job ID:
Siemens HC Ltd. MR Magnet TechnologyExperience Level:
not definedJob Type: