We're Sky, Europe's biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact - pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you'll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you'll only find at Sky.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to join us and work within our Sky Q TV applications team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that's not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search №LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
- Developing high quality, testable and performant software using agile practices.
- Contributing to the technical direction of the team.
- Working closely with design and product teams to build intuitive and creative user experiences.
- Help the team choose the best solutions and technologies for the task in hand.
- Participating in the full software life-cycle, including support and continuous integration.
- Assisting analysts and business partners in shaping, estimating and planning new requirements.
- Participating in regular showcases of new work t...
Before you apply, we encourage you to learn more about Sky
Be unique. Be authentic. However you prefer to say it, we really mean it. Our culture
embraces people’s diverse perspectives and creates a positive environment where everyone
belongs. We’re determined to build a better, more connected world for everyone.
Articles you might like
Inspirational Stories at Sky : Black History Month
Black History Month - Who Inspires Nadeem
My earliest memory of Muhammad Ali was watching the Rumble in the Jungle, when Ali attempted to regain th...