The successful candidate will have experience in conducting training related Analytics/Design and Development/Implementation with overall program evaluation. This role will have the ability to influence and drive results in a highly collaborative environment while performance consulting with key business leaders on their long term business needs.
The ability to communicate effectively in visual, oral and written form and deliver engaging presentations to business leaders is a critical skill for success. The ideal candidate will design learning strategies that will leverage e-learning and other delivery methods that will support the acceleration of learning as measured in business performance.
The ideal candidate will be able to articulate their vision on how training can help deliver performance results that will help our customer care professionals in key measures of customer satisfaction.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.Qualifications
- Plan and manage instructional design projects.
- Consult with business partners across geographies to define and craft the learning strategy and plans
- Promote collaboration, partnership and relationships among the participants and stakeholders in a design project.
- Select, modify or create a design and development model appropriate for a given project.
- Work with a team of instructional designers, who will design, develop, and build blended learning experiences.
- Acquire and apply new technology skills to instructional design practice.
- Create the design outline for a curriculum or program.
- Analyse existing curriculum to determine if there are changes in the learner knowledge base, technology and or the organization.
- Design learning that reflects an understanding of the diversity of learners and groups of learners.
- Ensure curricula and courses are mapped appropriately and published on Navigator in a timely manner
- Be a thought leader in instructional design and innovation.
- Required Qualifications
- Proven experience with Instructional Design and performance consulting in a matrix environment
- Required university degree or equivalent
- Significant experience in Instruction Design
- Required ability to write/develop/publish training in Articulate and Captivate development tool
- Documented experience in building learning strategies and performance results
- Proven ability to Work with vendors and contractors
- Deep instructional design knowledge and application with the ability to convert this into engaging learning experiences
- Required ability to write strategic learning plans for curriculum
- The ability to apply concepts, techniques and theory of other disciplines to the problems of learning, instruction and design.
- Evaluate learning effectiveness using sound Instructional design assessment strategies.
- Proven e-learning design and development experience and experience with designing, developing, and delivering and blended learning strategies.
- Proven project management and leadership skills and ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Experience with using Learning Management Systems to drive the delivery of training solutions.
- The ability to travel may be required. Travel could reach 10% or more if business needs arise.
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to build strong relationships at all levels in an organization
Why American Express?
There's a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people's lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We've also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they're ready to take on a new career path, we're right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don't make a difference without it.
Don't live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process - or need any reasonable adjustments to be made - then please contact the Recruitment Team on email@example.com or 00800 83 000038 (free phone, subject to individual carrier charges). For Russia based candidates on 810 800 83 000038.