WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world's best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
Rocksteady Studios is an award-winning, critically acclaimed video game developer. Founded in 2004, we are home to the widely celebrated Batman: Arkham series of games. Our philosophy for game development is all about treating people well to create quality entertainment that stands the test of time. We're a one-project studio that built our success by combining genre-defining gameplay and character-driven cinematic narrative with AAA production values. Born in the heart of London, our multicultural team takes inspiration from the culture and history of our home in one of the most diverse cities in the world.
Join us. Shape your story here.
We're a one-project studio that built our success by combining genre-defining gameplay and character-driven cinematic narrative with AAA production values.
Born in the heart of London, our multicultural team takes inspiration from the culture and history of our home in one of the most diverse cities in the world.
This is a highly creative role that will allow you to work alongside world-class developers for the sole purpose of creating awesome next-gen games.
Rocksteady is looking for an enthusiastic and talented individual to work on core gameplay systems such as combat and enemy AI.
This role is expected to begin as a remote position, and once it's safe to return to the office can either be completed from our London HQ, fully remotely, or some combination of the two. Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain gameplay systems such as enemy combat, traversal, abilities, and other core gameplay systems
- Collaborate and work closely with Design and Art teams to develop, iterate, tune and polish gameplay systems
- Be a positive and proactive team member in the gameplay development process with a keen eye for detail
- Have a raw passion and the ability to contribute and advance all aspects of the game
- Enthusiastic about modern development techniques with an advanced understanding of modern C++ software design, programming, and debugging
- Excellent problem-solving ability Great team communication skills
- Experience in developing gameplay mechanics in a networked multiplayer third-person action game
- Experience working with Unreal Engine 4
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.