Here at Gousto, we are on a mission to become the UK's favourite way to eat dinner.
Whether it is creating diversity in our recipes or building new teams, we care about our people and the opportunities they have at Gousto.
We are committed to equality of opportunity across our organisation. At all levels we promote equality, ensuring our people are consistently treated in a fair and equal manner.
If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Go Gousto!Senior Delivery Manager
Our Senior Delivery Managers are the bridge between technology and the business. They drive the squads' performance and champion key improvements we can make as we continue to scale.
You will be working on supporting the development of Gousto's technology and operations landscape, maximising the value we get from our existing software products and optimising our processes whilst helping to constantly drive our technology forward to create competitive advantage. You will provide complex analytical, business, and technical support related to strategic business functions, process, and applications.
With an out & out IT background, you're the bridge between technology and the business. Working for a consultancy, blue chip or start-up, ideally in a similar industry to Gousto, you are commercially savvy, you're used to asking difficult questions and driving the change.
You're a confident self-starter, able to juggle multiple projects in a dynamic, exciting and entrepreneurial environment. You like to take initiative and demonstrate a hawk-eyed approach to problem solving. You'll consistently go the extra mile to apply and achieve a high standard across everything you do.
You realise you're not the finished article and that's fine - this role will enable you to learn and grow, whilst delivering and managing initiatives of vital importance to the business.Core Responsibilities:
- Understand, challenge and improve Gousto's process end to end and how they are supported by technology
- Provide key analytical data to track and measure operational efficiencies which are impacted by system implementations
- Drive and develop rollout/release plans for both new applications and upgrades to existing applications.
- Gather, analyse, document business and/or functional requirements for various initiatives and numerous applications.
- Document user stories and work with business representatives, project managers and product owners to support in prioritisation.
- Document test cases for application and user acceptance testing.
- Lead project teams collaboratively with a focus on impact
- A degree in a technical or business subject
- Relevant experience with technology implementation / change delivery
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical ability
- Able to use a range of agile project management methods
- Can balance multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity in a dynamic and changing environment