WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world's best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
Rocksteady Studios is an award-winning, critically acclaimed video game developer. Founded in 2004, we are home to the widely celebrated Batman: Arkham series of games. Our philosophy for game development is all about treating people well to create quality entertainment that stands the test of time. We're a one-project studio that built our success by combining genre-defining gameplay and character-driven cinematic narrative with AAA production values. Born in the heart of London, our multicultural team takes inspiration from the culture and history of our home in one of the most diverse cities in the world.
Join us. Shape your story here.
We are looking for someone who is an expert in building predictive data models, querying large data sets, and creating visualisations that enable for effective analysis.
The Senior Data Analyst will also be responsible for communicating findings to our development team, such that they make more insightful decisions to improve the overall quality of our game on a day-by-day basis.
The Data Analytics team will help Development teams successfully iterate upon our upcoming title, by taking a data-driven approach to solving problems, and creating methods & instrumentation to measure player engagement. Responsibilities
- Plan ahead to define data collections requirements in a timely & organised manner
- Model raw data into easy-to-use models
- Analyse collected data to efficiently create insightful visualisations that are straightforward to review
- Communicate these visualisations to the development team such that better decisions are made that lead to a higher quality game or more efficient development
- Take responsibility for report quality and timeline commitments
- Follow up decisions after design changes have been implemented, to validate the desired increase in game quality or development efficiency
- Educate the development team in what is possible through data analytics and drive interest in it
- Extensive knowledge of SQL and database technology
- Demonstrable experience in data exploration and analysis
- Demonstrable experience at modelling data for analysis then creating visualisations
- Excellent knowledge of Tableau, Looker or similar visualization tools
- Good communication skills which will allow you to build and maintain relationships, discuss and understand needs to Game Development and Publishing teams, and communicate results back to those team
- Experience working on a AAA video game
- Ability to work independently and strive for very high quality without supervision
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.