Here at Gousto, we are on a mission to become the UK's favourite way to eat dinner!
Whether it is creating diversity in our recipes or building new teams, we care about our people and the opportunities they have at Gousto.
We are committed to equality of opportunity across our organisation. At all levels we promote equality, ensuring our people are consistently treated in a fair and equal manner.
If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Go Gousto!Senior Content Creator
We've got big marketing and development plans. And we're looking for a Senior Content Creator brimming with ideas and technical know-how to help bring them to life. This is a brand new role in Gousto, so we're after someone who can pave the way for our in-house content creation. If you get a thrill from tackling the big projects and always put your heart into the little touches, we want you.Core Responsibilities:
Requirements Who you are:
- Unleashing your creativity. Consistently coming up with original ideas and taking them from initial scamps, through concept development, shooting and editing all the way to a flawless final delivery
- Developing and executing engagement building content at a high standard, on big and small briefs across all digital channels
- Collaborating with fellow creatives (copywriters, designers, photographers), brand team members (social media and brand managers) and folks from all over the company
- Developing, promoting and protecting the Gousto brand both internally and externally
- Managing and developing the skills of our talented content creator
- Providing direction to freelancers and agencies, when working in partnership to deliver seasonal campaigns
- Pitching (creative and process improvement) ideas to key stakeholders across the business
- Project managing briefs at every stage of the creative process
- Bringing a positive energy and a creative point of view to the brand community and Gousto as a whole
To apply for this role you'll have a background in creating and producing content for DOOH and social channels using ﬁlm, photography and graphic design. As well as bringing shedloads of creativity to the table, you'll have the skills to manage, nurture and motivate Content Creatives. With a sound understanding of the Gousto brand and culture, you'll inspire the whole team to push boundaries to produce innovative work. You will be responsible for ensuring consistency and elevation of all film and motion content produced. Finally, you'll have advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, including Premier Pro and After Effects, strong animation skills, excel at shooting and editing, and thrive on taking a brief from concept to delivery.
As well as top-notch creative and technical skills, you'll have:
- Considerable experience in leading and mentoring creatives to develop multi-disciplinary skills
- Experience interpreting a creative brief and establishing an understanding of stakeholder requirements and business challenges
- An in-depth understanding of optimising content for different platforms and formats
- A finger on the pulse when it comes to digital trends and new innovations
- Experience of implementing and policing brand guidelines and brand positioning
- The ability to multitask, meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment and work quickly while maintaining attention to detail
- Exceptional organisation, communication and presentation skills
- A natural ability to build great relationships with people from across the business
Finally, it'll tip the scales in your favour, if you have:
- Experience of working on lifestyle, national and international brands (and with great FMCG brands)
- Experience using data and analytics to inform and optimise creative
- Awareness of and interest in the latest design and cultural trends