Being part of a dynamic, growing organisation offers an exciting career path full of opportunity. EY's UK Cyber Practice is part of a global cyber team of over 1600 professions focused on delivering leading edge information security assessment, security transformation programmes, cyber threat management, identity and access management, data protection and privacy, and resilience services. We are part of a wider advisory organisation that collectively comprise a $7.5 billion and growing, global advisory practice with 50,000 professionals. With an overall global Advisory market of $150 billion, there's tremendous potential for growth - and we're prepared to tap into that potential. Your key responsibilities
As a Senior Consultant in our UK Cyber Security practice you will be working within IT Risk and Security and will have exposure to cyber security assessments and work in teams to deliver security implementations or remediation programmes. You will be expected to be able to identify opportunities where policies, procedures or process require improvement to strengthen security. You will have responsibility for;
Qualifications: Skills and attributes for success
- Working across a portfolio of cyber engagements with our clients, reporting to a Manager or Senior Manager, responsible for the day to day completion of security assessments or delivering elements of a security transformation programme.
- Working with team members you will create high quality reports, ready for review by a Manager or Senior Manager.
- Where possible, you will identify opportunities for EY to assist our clients further and escalate these potential areas to the engagement manager.
- Establishing and building a network of contacts across EY and across peer level networks within our clients
- Working with the engagement manager you will assist with the planning and delivery phases of engagements
- Contributing to the creation of proposals and marketing material
- Ensuring your work is delivered on time and on budget
- Contributing to the development of the existing cybersecurity team by sharing knowledge, leading by example and helping team members to develop.
Experience in information and cyber security and a professional background at a Big 4 management consultancy is essential for this role. We welcome applicants with industry experience and skills delivering transformation workstreams, or security remediation work . A broad background across security and experience in 1 or more of the following areas would be beneficial;
- Security strategy, assessment, designing and implementing security strategy, governance frameworks over processes, controls, organisation and infrastructure to management cyber security
- Security transformation programmes - design and management of security solution implementations and / or remediation programmes to address risks across AV, patching, secure build, vulnerability scanning & remediation, logging and monitoring, segregation, threat management, user awareness
- Identity and access management (IDAM), assessing current IDAM practices and designing solutions to improve JML processes, privileged access and recertification programmes.
- Breach and incident management, design and implementation of breach and major incident management practices
- Security policies and procedures, design and implementation of security policies, procedures, standards and controls in line with regulation and/or current standards, ISO27001, NIST, SANS etc.
- Data privacy, implementation of data protection / GDPR programmes to address confidentiality and security over customer, employee or patient data.
- Resilience, design and implementation of programmes to improve IT Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity
- Cyber awareness programmes, design and delivery of cyber security awareness programmes to executive level or wider organisation
- Security over operational technology and control systems (SCADA)
- Experience in working with Internet of Things solutions, in particular working with clients to implement security within these environments
- Experience in working within agile development environments to embed security successfully into systems prior to product / production release
- Security architecture - creating secure architecture designs for solutions, designing secure patterns for reuse and the delivery of architectural reviews using TOGAF or SABA.
- Security around emerging technology platforms - mobile device platforms (iOS, Android), cloud services (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS), Big Data, Social media
What we look for
- Strong academic record, to degree level or equivalent industry experience
- Security related qualifications such as CISSP, CISM, CISMP, ISO27001 lead implementer or auditor, MBCI, IAPP, Cloud Security Alliance (CSA)
Highly motivated, a good communicator you will need to convey technical content in business language with senior management. You'll also need to be a team player who is not only looking to enhance their own career, but recognises the value in developing others and strengthening the team. What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you.
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance. About EY
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality. If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Join us in building a better working world Apply now.