dunnhumby is the world's leading customer science company. We analyse data and apply insights from nearly one billion shoppers across the globe to create personalised customer experiences in digital, mobile, and retail environments. Our strategic process, proprietary insights, and multichannel media capabilities build loyalty with customers to drive competitive advantage and sustained growth for clients. dunnhumby employs over 2,000 experts in offices throughout Europe, Asia, Africa, and the Americas and works with a prestigious group of companies including Tesco, Monoprix, Raley's, Macy's, Coca-Cola, Procter & Gamble, and PepsiCo. For more information, please visit us at www.dunnhumby.com. dunnhumby is looking for a talented Senior Client Lead
Our commercial team work with a fantastic array of clients like Unilever, Mars and Tesco; using insights based on data from our clients, you will own and develop the client relationship - developing, delivering and managing the client work plan in order to deliver recognisable value and client satisfaction, and to achieve our revenue goals for those clients. What you'll be doing:
- Using project management skills to anticipate, translate and champion needs of the client into an achievable plan consolidating input from across dunnhumby teams, in order to create a joined up plan and approach for clients. Oversees the delivery of that plan. Travels to the client offices as required.
- For clients where there is not a dunnhumby Client Manager or Client Director in place, owns the commercial relationship with assigned clients and executes a client relationship strategy that defines which issues to focus on, which opportunities to pursue and which client individuals to invest in to ensure ongoing retention and growth.
- Nurtures strong client relationships and demonstrates an authoritative knowledge of the client and their business in order to advise in line with their strategies and to optimise the value we can offer. Clearly articulates and sells the dunnhumby story, vision and services to clients.
- Delivers against revenue targets for the assigned client(s) and converts future revenue opportunities for each client through extensions and through identifying and developing new business development opportunities. Travels to new business pitches as required.
- Uses insights from dunnhumby's tools, analysis and consultancy to create client presentations that provide insights and solutions to client issues that will then create measurable change and deliver measurable value to the client's customers
- Ensures their clients are fully trained on dunnhumby products and solutions as required - either delivering the training themselves or through Regional Education Associates.
Who you'll get to work with:
- Ensures client expectations are met and captures the client value created through the creation of case studies and then proactively shares those case studies and best practice with other dunnhumby teams.
In this role you'll work with world class and passionate people using cutting-edge techniques on projects that will have both short and long-term impact. You'll work within a client leadership team, alongside capability teams and technology and data teams, and media managers. Externally you'll be working with the Clients, at a functional level (e.g. Loyalty, CRM, Pricing Directors) as well as marketing and Brand agencies. What you'll need: [Essential]
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in any related subject. Consultative Selling Client relationship building and managmentAccount Management Pitching techniquesInfluencing & negotiating skillsStrong cummincative abailities; listening, questioning and client interview techniques. Insight storytelling Upselling, cross-selling and work delivery oversight. A plus if you also have: [Desirable]
Master's degree or equivalent in related subject. Pipeline management Networkign skills Experience creating a value chain Knowledge of industry trends & thought leadership Life at dunnhumby
dunnhumbians are passionate people who always start with the Customer, we are ambitious and decisive, we listen and understand, innovate and explore, and work together to grow one dunnhumby Here you'll be part of a culture that welcomes participation and discussion at all levelsYou'll get to work in an internationally collaborative environment alongside teams of ambitious, inquisitive and forward-thinking individualsWe believe that learning and development never stops and provide opportunities to feed your curiosity to understand, improve, and learn; encouraging everyone to build on the best of what we doYou'll have the opportunity to work with ground-breaking technology delivering extraordinary impact for our customersWe're a great believer in work-life balance offering early finish Fridays plus an extra day off on your birthdaydunnhumby's spirit of community and the diversity of our people's skills, backgrounds and experiences makes us stronger. We continuously seek to build an environment of inclusion, equality and respect because we know that will make us the best business we can be
Discover where a career with us can take you. Meet our people on YouTube to learn about the diversity in career paths across dunnhumby. For more about our culture and to explore the benefits we offer visit our Careers site .
*** dunnhumby is unable to offer visa sponsorship for external candidates ***