In addition to having a leading position in the UK, we have selectively expanded into new markets across Europe, the Middle East, Asia and the US. We believe that translating our capabilities to reflect the needs of our international clients will mean we are well placed to help them achieve their objectives.
*LGIM internal data as at 31 December 2017, including derivative positions and advisory assets. These figures include assets managed by LGIMA, an SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Department Info
LGIM manages fixed income, equity, multi-asset, liability-driven investment, property and alternative solutions on behalf of its clients. Located across the globe, our clients include institutional pension funds, financial institutions, local authorities and sovereign wealth funds. In order to meet the complex and evolving investment needs of our clients, we focus on remaining at the forefront of investment product innovation and maintaining our reputation as experts across all asset classes.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Job Duties
- Delivery - Collaborate with business partners to manage and deliver value add technology services to the business
- Provide coaching, mentoring and thought leadership to delivery teams on Agile and related methodologies
- Contribute to improving delivery efficiency through strategic thinking, innovation and methodology improvment
- Work closely with stakeholders from Risk, Operations and Distribution to influence and deliver change to the benefit of the company
- Work closely and oversee Development & QA, ensuring disciplines & standards are met in order to deliver change effectively
- Manage requirements for software systems and the processes they support.
- Communicate risks and issues pertaining to the project to all internal stakeholders
- Manage day to day interactions with the project team ensuring Time, Cost and Quality criteria are met
- Act as a communications lead between different stakeholder groups
- Elicit, understand and analyse requirements for software systems
- Liaising with Enterprise Architecture team to verify technology solutions
- Ensure that software changes are suitably tested and handed over to IT & non IT-Operations in a timely/controlled manner
- Experience in Agile and Lean based process improvements in a large organization
- Experience in managing or leading Agile engagements in a distributed agile environment
- Experience in enterprise Agile frameworks such as Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) with the ability to guide business partners through the right path for Agile adoption and maturity.
- Experience in consulting or implementing Agile processes in Legacy application environment .
- Project coordination and planning
- Project analysis and reporting through product and iteration burn-up charts, velocity and quality monitoring, and product release roadmap
- User-centred requirements engineering, acceptance criteria and testing charters
- Management of stakeholder expectations
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 25 days' holiday (plus one day after two years), private medical insurance, performance related bonuses, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products, your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.