WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world's best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
Join us. Shape your story here.
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others. The organisation also includes Xandr's suite of advanced advertising solutions designed to help to improve advertising for brands, publishers, and consumers.The Job
The Senior Advisor, EMEA Benefits is a key contact for Country People Partners. Providing employee benefits advisory services and technical support to employees, People Partners and HR Shared Services relating to policy and processes. Managing operational activities in support of benefit processing as well as leading on country projects, renewals, and policy development.The Daily
- Lead contact for People Partners on process and policy enquiries in EMEA.
- Leading on projects, vendor relationship management and renewal processing in support of the Manager, EMEA Benefits.
- Supervises the Advisor, EMEA Benefits, developing them and delegating activities.
- Overseeing and completing benefit activities that are managed within the EMEA benefits team.
- Working with the HR Shared Services team on ensuring effective administration of the benefit programs.
- Providing solution management for queries and exceptions that need to be escalated by the Advisor, EMEA Benefits.
- Reviewing and analyzing benefit data for design decisions and communication development.
- Organise, create, and facilitate training summits for Talent Acquisition, HR teams and HR Shared Services.
- Staying abreast of legislation, technical changes, and benefit trends in the market.
- Developing, designing, and proposing benefit and wellbeing programs and policies in support of country specific needs.
- In-depth experience of benefits in EMEA.
- Experience in vendor management and renewals.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Strong communication skills, and capable of liaising with stakeholders of all levels within the business
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
- Work experience in a fast-paced multinational business environment.
- Ability to multi-task and self-prioritise deadline driven work based on the daily workload.
- Self-motivated and solution orientated.
- High attention to detail with proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Display absolute discretion and confidentiality
- Second European language, ideal
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of colour, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera.
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.The Perks
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.