The role of data has been growing rapidly in the digital industry over the last few years. Advertisers, Media Agencies and Publishers have to utilise data effectively within their organisations in order to remain competitive. Experian Marketing Services is playing a pivotal role in the digital industry allowing brands to use Experian data as a `common language` to create audiences, activate these across digital channels and measure results.
Digital Media and Marketing Services (DMMS) is one of fastest growing business units within Experian. It is a fast-paced, dynamic and exciting division responsible for designing and delivering new digital journeys and propositions for our wide portfolio of clients.
A key area of the business is our Media Trading team who manage our direct to client relationships for media buying across Social, Programmatic and Addressable TV through AdSmart. Our account management function is responsible for working with key client stakeholders to scope and lead successful media buying engagements and delivery of repeat business.
As a senior account manager, you will be responsible for the growth of some of our larger media trading clients alongside the development of new clients. You will work very closely with our Ad Ops team to ensure that client campaigns meet the briefs and drive tangible benefit for the client. In addition, you need to be able to pull on other areas of the business to help create a relationship that is bigger than media trading, by utilising other teams such as Client Partners, Propositions and wider client account management teams to drive increased client resilience given the wider Experian relationship. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
- Ensure growth and resilience within our media trading clients:
- Develops strong relationships with key client stakeholders to enable ongoing media trading revenues
- Demonstrates a good understanding of the client's business along with their associated media strategy - including understanding of their wider marketing landscape and agencies
- Collaboration with the wider account teams, owning the planning process and driving activation at the highest standard.
- Develops innovative ideas out of a client brief, offering a consultative approach around the data, creative and channel approach - developing strong client proposals and plans
- Confident in running activity across social and programmatic channels and actively looking for addressable TV opportunities
What's on offer
- Digital performance background in at least one of social or programmatic marketing
- Understanding of the role of data within online marketing and base knowledge of other channels
- Proven ability to grow accounts and develop strong relationships with clients
- A strong grasp of digital marketing methods and results driven metrics
We offer an attractive base salary, commission structure and a competitive reward package and actively encourage the expression of ideas and opinions. It's all about you developing your role and making it your own. Our business offers a breadth of learning activities and programmes so it's up to you to take the initiative and decide which skills you would like to improve or acquire.
Our diverse workforce is part of the reason for our success. We want everyone to succeed, irrespective of their gender, ethnicity, sexuality, experience, physical ability, age or thinking style. Our talent strategy reflects our commitment to searching the globe for the very best candidates so that we can innovate and deliver the needs of our increasingly diverse clients and consumers. Our progressive policies, such as flexible working hours, ensure that our employees can flourish no matter what their individual circumstance. On top of your base salary, we offer:
- Performance related bonus scheme
- A car allowance/scheme
- 25 days' annual leave (plus the ability to purchase 5 additional days)
- Generous contributory pension
- Opportunity to buy shares with the company share-save scheme
- Life assurance
- Medical and Dental cover
- Retail discount schemes
- 3 Community involvement days per annum
We also work with our colleagues to understand their long term career aspirations to ensure they have the career development and growth they need to achieve these goals. Through personalised career objectives and performance plans, we open up conversations on progression whether this is achieved through mentoring and coaching or classroom learning environments, we offer rewarding ways in which to learn.