The Senior Account Manager will be part of the Financial Services UKIMEA Sales team, focusing on winning business within a target account. The role will be focused on selling high-end software and consulting solutions which will be secured through a client-oriented solution selling approach. With a focus on Financial Crime, Cyber and Data Consulting.
- Achievement of agreed annual sales targets for operating income and licence.
- Ensuring quarterly 'commit' numbers for operating income and licence are achieved.
- Expanding BAE AI's solution footprint, both licence and services, within existing client accounts.
- Day-to-day sales responsibility for the defined account and all sales activities therein.
- Define sales strategy for the account including the annual preparation of sales plan for the territory.
- Building a pipeline through telephone and other direct marketing methods of prospecting.
- Build relationships with contacts across all level of client organisations so as to ensure that BAE AI are best positioned.
- Participation at exhibitions & seminars.
- Build relationships with local and global technology, consulting and marketing partners.
- Preparation for and demonstration of the solutions to prospects through sales presentations.
- Supervising "hands-on" sessions with prospects as well as "trials" of the product.
- Completion of RFP's and preparation of quotations and proposals.
- Ensure customer requirements are understood and documented prior to proposal generation.
- Ensure an appropriate solution is determined and designed for the customer to fulfil their requirements.
- Ensure proposals are generated, validated and approved in accordance with defined procedures and revenue recognition parameters, prior to release.
- Be aware of the functions of, and liaise with, other BAE AI groups to ensure customer expectations are met.
- Reporting market information and new requirements back to the marketing and product development groups.
- Maintain accurate sales lead, opportunity and client information in the CRM database, on a real-time basis.
- Reporting on leads, sales opportunities, progress and activity on a regular basis including weekly forecasting, monthly pipeline development and annual territory plans.
- Expand your knowledge of BAE AI and competitive products and the environment in which they are deployed.
- Work to the company's quality standards and performance criteria.
- Ensure health and safety standards are adhered to at all times.
- Comply with the company's information security policy at all times.
- Proven track record of selling enterprise grade solutions into financial markets, ideally including financial crime.
- Knowledge of financial markets and capital markets .
- Strong sales experience with an extensive track record of achievement in sales into financial market.
- Proven, consistent, achievement of sales goals and meeting/exceeding financial objectives
- Proven ability to manage a complex sales cycle and undertake structured sales processes.
- Proven track record of selling complex solutions to 'C' level executives.
- Strong commercial, client-facing skills with the ability to present & demonstrate a value-add solution sale.
- Highly articulate with excellent presentation skills.
- Forward looking strategic thinker with good judgment and a practical understanding of sales dynamics.
- Entrepreneurial, energetic, driven to make a difference, resilient and focused and able to use initiative.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work as part of a team.
- Able to make decisions accurately and quickly.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical, deduction and research skills.
- English language is essential. The ability to speak/write in other languages would be extremely beneficial.
On a day-to-day basis, work closely with other members of staff at BAE AI, based at various locations
Work, and build relationships, with BAE AI's business partners, customers, partners and third party vendors.
Although predominantly based at a BAE Applied Intelligence's London office, travel may be part of the role. This may include travel outside of the normal working hours and being away from home for periods of time.About BAE Systems Applied Intelligence
We use our intelligence-led insights to help defend Governments, Nations and Societies from cyber-attacks and financial crime. Our customers depend on our evolving capabilities to help them safely grow their organisations. Our unprecedented access to threat intelligence, world-leading analysts and market-leading technology means we can help them to adapt, evolve and stay ahead of the criminals. Division overview: Capabilities
At BAE Systems Applied Intelligence, we pride ourselves in being a leader in the cyber defence industry, and Capabilities is the engine that keeps the business moving forward. It is the largest area of Applied Intelligence, containing our Engineering, Consulting and Project Management teams that design and implement the defence solutions and digital transformation projects that make us a globally recognised brand in both the public and private sector.
As a member of the Capabilities team, you will be creating and managing the solutions that earn us our place in an ever changing digital world. We all have a role to play in defending our clients, and this is yours.
Diversity and inclusion are integral to the success of BAE Systems Applied Intelligence. We are proud to have an organisational culture where employees with varying perspectives, skills, life experiences and backgrounds - the best and brightest minds - can work together to achieve excellence and realise individual and organisational potential. We also welcome discussions about flexible working.