Description Location: SpaldingHourly rate: £11.55Shifts: Nights 4 on 4 off
Gousto are on a mission to become the UK's favourite way to eat dinner!
Delicious recipes, precise ingredients & a dollop of adventure, delivered to your door. We have invested into our technology, data capability and our product to ensure the customer is at the heart of what we do. Every aspect of our business is powered by our passion.
Whether it is innovation through our recipe development, building algorithms to optimise our recipe box journey or devising strategies to reduce plastic and food waste. All our teams play a part in our amazing growth in the UK!
Our DREAM? To be the most-loved way to eat dinner, and for every meal to leave the planet better off. Gousto is changing how people shop, cook and eat food at home. It's an incredibly exciting time to join our team!
What's it like working at Gousto?
All of us are responsible for the success of Gousto. Our guiding values - dream, deliver and care - show our commitment to innovation, our ambition to hit goals at speed, and our deep respect for the people we work with.
Be confident in your curiosity: think big, aim high and respectfully stand up for what you believe in.
We look for effective answers that will have a real impact, take initiative to solve problems and have a healthy impatience for change.
We care about our colleagues, customers and suppliers - they are key to our success - and about where our food comes from, the quality of our ingredients and our impact on the environment.
Where we're based:
Sprawled over the fields of Spalding is the Gousto warehouse, where all our boxes start their journeys. Our Spalding site holds the ops team, the logistics team, the food tech team, and even more of our customer care team.
Shepherd's Bush, London
Hidden away behind Shepherd's Bush Green you'll find Gousto HQ. Our London office holds the tech team, finance team, people team, marketing team, food team, proposition team, and customer care team... and we're growing all the time.
Whether it is creating diversity in our recipes or building new teams, we care about our people and the opportunities they have at Gousto.
We are committed to equality of opportunity across our organisation. At all levels we promote equality, ensuring our people are consistently treated in a fair and equal manner.
- Maintaining regular communication with the other Section leaders on shift to ensure good line flow and that you avoid Saturation of the line.
- Ensuring your Team (replenners or decanters) are working in the best possible way.
- Always escalating any potential problems up to Team Leaders and Supervisors.
- Assisting with daily management tasks where deemed appropriate.
- Escalate the PPE needs of your team to your Supervisors / Teamleader.
- Conduct safety checks if required, as well as monitoring activities of workers during production.
- Responsible for meeting quality assurance standards.
- Ability to work in a diverse and dynamic environment.
- Planning and prioritising activities.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ethics: work honestly and with integrity.
- Self-motivated, team worker
- Basic problem solving ability
- Energetic and passionate about success