Any UK Base
An overview of the role.
As a SAP Programme Director you will lead engagements to transform our client's businesses throughout the lifecycle of a programme. From shaping propositions in the pre-sales cycle and in providing advisory services to our client, through to delivering Programmes of work and embedding the change within the business.
You will be the primary Delivery contact for executive managers and stakeholders at our Clients and will take a key role in board level governance, often chairing or co-chairing steering group and programme board meetings.
Accountable for delivering profitable programmes of work whilst meeting and exceeding the Client expectations and growing our pipeline of work at that client.
With innovation you will build delivery models that enable continuous improvement utilising the most recent delivery techniques and tooling.
An advocate of remote and flexible working and you will lead by example and build teams which inspire client confidence without the need for extensive onsite working.
Your role will be to:
- Sell and deliver profitable programmes to forecast;
- Lead on shaping our response to RFPs and grow the pipeline of work to budget targets;
- Build strong and enduring CXO relationships;
- Innovate to build continuous improvement in delivery with strong programme governance;
- Build high performing teams that can work flexibly incorporating hybrid remote working models;
Why this role?
This is a unique opportunity to join one of the fastest growing SAP practices in the UK working with a number of FTSE 100 companies. You will be leading projects in some of the most cutting-edge SAP solutions including S/4; Business Suite on Hana; CX; Ariba; SuccessFactors and UX. We have delivered the first HEC project in the UK and continue to work with clients on strategic roadmaps to fully leverage the potential of SAP.
- Ability to inspire a shared vision across client and Capgemini teams;
- A trusted client advisor with outstanding communications skills and ability to influence at all levels;
- Compelling win rate for bids led with deep experience in building the case for SAP in the context of our client's business;
- Proven leader with a track record in successful delivery of major SAP projects and in project turnarounds;
- Highly experienced in contract and commercial management with a focus on budget control and forecast management;
Why us? About our UK SAP Practice
Capgemini UK is a leading SAP Integration Partner, helping our clients navigate through complex SAP transformations. Capgemini UK has 1000 + SAP practitioners across UK & India and are ranked #1 for SAP S/4HANA® certifications in UK and globally. We work closely with our clients to transform their business together using the latest SAP products and architecture, a deep knowledge of industries and markets, and innovative delivery methodologies.
We're focused on using tech to have a positive social impact. So, we're working to reduce our own carbon footprint and improve everyone's access to a digital world. It's something we're really serious about. In fact, we were even named as one of the world's most ethical companies by the Ethisphere Institute for an 8th year. When you join Capgemini, you'll join a team that does the right thing.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance
their individual, family and work-life needs.