UK Wide An overview of the role
You will join a fast-growing part of Capgemini's dynamic, market leading UK SAP practice helping to deliver some of the most exciting and challenging SAP solutions for a number of clients across various industries.
As a vital part of our business unit, you'll contribute to first-class end-to-end solutions in your assignments. You will play an active role in defining our practices, standards and ways of working, and apply them to your role. Be open to working across organisation and team boundaries to ensure we bring the best to our customers.The work
Many of our Tier One clients are rapidly changing their SAP landscapes, as part of their digital transformation, focussed on delivering important business benefits utilising these business solutions. Our SAP Enterprise Architects help to define complex solutions using new SAP Technologies such as S4/HANA, SAP Cloud Solutions (Ariba / SuccessFactors / Fieldglass / C/4HANA), SAP Cloud Platform and SAPUI5, along with many third party technologies.
- You will help drive both the solutions and generate business using your experience of implementing complex SAP solutions
- Design and own the architecture on our large clients, using leading edge technology, across the UK
- Solve problems for large, corporate clients in multiple sectors, working in cross-discipline, agile and distributed teams in the UK
- Define our strategy around new SAP technology
- Work with our functional teams to define solutions to modern day digital challenges
- Work in both delivery and pre-sales
- Good experience of designing complex SAP landscapes
- Good knowledge of SAP Architecture and Integration
- Experience of managing and working with Senior Level Stakeholders
- Experience of responding to RFP's and presenting our solutions to our clients
- Architectural Certification (TOGAF or internal)
- Openness towards innovation and new technologies
- Willingness to write blogs / record VLOGS / present at SAP events
Capgemini UK is a leading SAP Integration Partner, helping our clients navigate through complex SAP transformations. Capgemini UK has 1000 + SAP practitioners across UK & India and are ranked #1 for SAP S/4HANA® certifications in UK and globally. We work closely with our clients to transform their business together using the latest SAP products and architecture, a deep knowledge of industries and markets, and innovative delivery methodologies. Learning and development
There's an endless amount to learn at Capgemini, and an endless number of ways to do so. So, you'll also have unique training opportunities to take advantage of. Some of our consultants even have the chance to go to Les Fontaine (near Paris, France), where we host a conference. Outside of dedicated training, everyone makes time to help and support one another - collaboration is encouraged across all of our teams.Diversity
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.About Capgemini
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Discover more about what Capgemini can offer you. Visit:
https://twitter.com/Capgemini and https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Capgemini-Reviews-E3803.htm