An overview of the role
The SAP Customer Experience (CX) Pre-Sales Lead will be responsible for the growth of SAP CX in the UK. You will create and develop a pipeline, close projects and consulting deals to generate bookings and carry out in-year revenues which involves selling our SAP CX portfolio to clients.
You'll have business experience in one of our specific sectors which you can utilise to apply your technical knowledge of the SAP CX suite to provide positive business outcomes. In other words, you can translate your technical knowledge into clear and tangible benefits from business stakeholders and you will close a number of sales pursuits.
You will be responsible for building solid relationships into target customers, evaluating their business needs, issues and challenges, and identifying relevant SAP solutions to help them. SAP is a strategic partner to Capgemini, so, maintaining a strong and trusted relationship is paramount. You will be involved in both sales and the early stages of delivery. We're happy for you to be based anywhere in the UK.The work
- Close sales pursuits
- Be responsible for addressing a portfolio of target clients, working with relevant industry sector leads to do so, positioning yourself and Capgemini as a valuable ally
- Shape, drive and write-up the solution in in pursuit and pro-actively build SAP CX opportunities in UK market
- Lead the solutioning in the discovery phase of SAP CX projects
- Own SAP CX Sales growth targets and build GTM list, strategies and solutions.
- Designing, architecting and estimating high-quality, winning solutions for ongoing opportunities, with an emphasis on technical, functional and overall excellence.
- Taking end to end responsibility for various SAP CX opportunities, through initiation, development and successful closure.
- Present in a compelling and confident fashion the Capgemini proposal to the client
- Facilitate and shape business requirements, highlighting causality and solutions
- Work closely with software architects and business analysts to ensure requirements are crystal clear and properly translated into work-packages
- Develop trusted relationships with different stakeholders at the client
- Review estimates with developers to assure business requirements can be delivered on time with the desired code quality (only in case developers have raised concerns around estimation)
- Provide high level solutions and estimations for business needs based on accumulated business knowledge
- Demonstrate flexibility to respond to change in business requirements
- Contribute to the process of continuous improvement by highlighting pain points in the bid cycle or architecture.
- A hunger and deive to secure new work, recognition that even small opportunities in the right conditions can lead to much larger ones
- Instinctive networking skill - strong senior and CxO relationship making skills, to establish yourself as a welcomed partner with your client
- Strong commercial and business acumen - ability to understand and contribute to pricing models and contractual documents, and know when specialist help might be needed
- Delivery awareness - ability to understand common programme delivery approaches to maximise the chances of successful engagements
- Ability to understand and articulate a solution or proposal in a clear concise manner
- Track and demonstrable record of successful closing opportunities with new and existing clients, especially in Projects and Consulting model
- Understanding our competitors and the market direction
- Ability to utilise our partners and our global eco-system to advantage
- Negotiating and commercial skills - ability to listen for spoken and unspoken objections, and pivot to a solution
- Ability to understand and navigate the rational, political, emotional dimensions of both the client and internal Capgemini functions
- Collaboration skills to work together with other business units within the Capgemini Group
- Should have good knowledge in SAP CX product portfolio.
- Strong experience in Leading / Architect SAP CX solutions
- Should have in-depth experience in at least 2 or more SAP CX portfolio products (Commerce, Sales, Service, Marketing, Customer Data Cloud)
- Previous Consulting experience (Advantageous)
- Superb stakeholder management and communication skills
While we're a global consultancy, we're made up of supportive, close-knit communities. Everyone wants to get the best solutions for our customers and create the best working environment.Learning and development
There's an endless amount to learn at Capgemini, and an endless number of ways to do so. So, you'll also have unique training opportunities to take advantage of. Some of our consultants even have the chance to go to Les Fontaine (near Paris, France), where we host a conference. Outside of dedicated training, everyone makes time to help and support one another - collaboration is encouraged across all of our teams.Diversity
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.About Capgemini
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.Relaunch programme
This role is open to applications through our Relaunch@Capgemini programme for individuals who have been on a Career Break of between 2 and 10 years. We understand that you won't necessarily match every requirement on the job description but please do apply for the vacancy that best meets your area of expertise. Further details on the programme can be found at https://www.capgemini.com/gb-en/careers/relaunchcapgemini/"