A career within Salesforce Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients leverage Salesforce technology to enhance their customer experiences, enable sustainable change, and drive results. We focus on understanding our client's challenges and developing custom solutions powered by Salesforce to transform their sales, service and marketing capabilities by exploring data and identifying trends, managing customer life cycles, strategically building and leveraging online communities, driving employee engagement and collaboration, and connecting directly with channel partners to share goals, objectives, and activities in a secure, branded location.Responsibilities
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Senior Managers and above
- Be involved in the financial management of clients
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
- Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges
- Assist in the management and delivering of large projects
- Train, coach, and supervise staff
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
Our Salesforce Technical Architects understand the full extent of the solution, integration components and how they fit into the enterprise architecture. They collaborate effectively with colleagues from other disciplines to define technology objectives, assess technical options and provide sound advice to achieve both strategic business goals and meet operational requirements.
Working with our clients and technology colleagues, our Salesforce Technical Architects, prepare the technical blueprints for cost effective and efficient Salesforce solutions across the platform, taking a leadership role throughout design and delivery, to help ensure that technical solutions continue to meet business requirements and follow the organisation's strategic vision. Our Salesforce Technical Architects also act as technology leaders within our wider digital and technology practices, providing thought leadership, guidance and coaching to more junior members of our team.
The successful candidates would be joining a new Salesforce.com team which would work across industries on strategy, transaction services, CIO advisory and delivery types of engagements. These candidates are likely to have a technical architecture background in Salesforce.com and any other CRM platform from the following: Oracle/Siebel/Fusion CRM; MS Dynamics CRM and SAP CRM, but now wish to build further on their Salesforce skills and expertise.
You will not only receive the opportunity to work with top-class clients, but also the chance to receive high quality training related to the role. There is a requirement for the individual to be mobile in terms of travel as business needs require (up to 80%). We are seeking to fill this Manager level role as soon as possible.The essentials:
- Ideally educated to Degree level or equivalent, we are open to strong candidates from all relevant educational backgrounds but ideally from a technology, science, engineering or business background;
- Consulting experience, gained with a leading professional services or systems integration firm;
- Good knowledge and understanding of digital trends and challenges across industries, gained through project experience, contribution to thought leadership, articles, client recommendation, etc.
- Proven experience in providing technical support on digital and front-office transformation initiatives;
- Some experience in architecting digital technology solutions, covering all layers of the technology stack;
- Demonstrable track record of helping to shape successful business development of digital and other front office business transformation initiatives.
- Have a minimum of Salesforce Platform App Builder and Salesforce Platform Developer I certifications.