Sales Lead - Intelligent Operations Travel: up to 100% Location: London Salary: £56,000-£99,000 Ref: 00703574 Intelligent Operations: Sales
Welcome to Accenture Operations, one of the world's leading providers of Intelligent Operations services. Join the Accenture Operations Sales team, and you'll work alongside fellow industry experts in our strategy, consulting and technology practices to lead the design and sale of transformational deals and define cutting-edge, digital solutions that solve our clients' most complex issues. Background of Accenture's Business Transformation Capability:
Accenture is reinventing business operations through industrialised business process expertise, technology, applied intelligence and data to boost the intelligence engine of our clients' businesses, helping them optimise customer experiences and breakthrough business outcomes.
Our transformation capability enables clients to unlock the hidden potential within their business functions and processes by reducing cost and improving the decision-making capabilities. Our projects and deals span the width of each function and explore the opportunities for improvement and standardisation by using Applied Intelligence, ranging from Robotics (e.g. Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, UI Path), through to Analytics and Artificial Intelligence. The Role
Accenture is looking for individuals with specific domain expertise who are looking to move their careers from advisory/consulting into driving sales of large-scale, transformational deals. These individuals will form part of Accenture's complex deal teams, with progression into leading new business opportunities.
Accenture is looking for individuals with this domain expertise to contribute to profitable sales growth as a key member of complex deal teams, originating, developing and closing Intelligent Operations opportunities. Key areas:
- Driving sales campaigns to originate new business opportunities
- Developing digital transformation value propositions for client functions (Finance, HR, Sourcing and Procurement, Supply Chain, Marketing)
- Drive closure of Intelligent Operations opportunities, including commercial deal shaping and contract negotiations
Accenture is specifically seeking Finance, HR, Supply Chain and Procurement transformation experts with demonstrated experience in the analysis, definition, design and deployment of intelligent functions. In addition, candidates must have strong knowledge and experience in one or more of the following areas:
What other qualifications or skills do I need?
- Organisation structure design in a shared service/ GBS/ outsourcing environment
- Benefits of different sourcing models (centralised vs. shared services vs. outsourcing)
- Managing / delivering services in a shared service or outsourcing environment
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of integrated end-to-end process optimisation
- Knowledge of processes, including the associated KPIs and Business Outcome Indicators
- Understanding of related technologies and enablers
- Development of GBS transformation journeys, including Applied Intelligence (Automation, Analytics, AI)
- Degree Educated
- Desirable Finance or Accounting Qualification or relevant Masters/MBA
- Ability to work with global teams (internal and client)
- Ability to travel when required
All our Operations professionals receive comprehensive training and opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialisation. T he sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career. About Accenture
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions-underpinned by the world's largest delivery network-Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 9th June 2019
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant(s) be found.