Regional Sales Manager
Siemens Smart Infrastructure (Building Products) are currently recruiting a Regional Sales Manager covering Central London representing their reseller Channel within the commercial and residential controls and field devices market.
As the Regional Sales Manager, you will be an all-round sales person that has previous experience in Specification, Heating Merchants, Contractors and Construction Businesses. Dedication and hard working are pre-requisite for this opportunity and great rewards are on offer for the right candidates. You must have the right experience and be able to manage yourself on a daily and weekly basis. Team spirit and the ability to work closely with the wider team is a must.
Siemens Controls manufacture high quality controls and field devices for the construction industry and distribute these through national distributors and merchants. We pride ourselves on manufacturing and supplying high quality yet simple to use products to the Social Housing, New Build and Contracting markets as well as the private installer.
This is an exciting time to join our business with investment and commitment from Siemens HQ in Switzerland to ensure growth and market share continue to develop. New and exciting products are in development to take the controls market to the next level. Change the future with us.
What you need to make real what matters.
- Create Siemens product demand via specification and contractors
- Back sell through national distribution
- Manage merchant branch outlets
- Reporting to the Head of Business, weekly and monthly using CRM & Microsoft applications
- PPT presentations as required both externally and internally
- Liaise with back office staff and departments
- Keep up to date with product changes
- Obtain and report industry and competitor information
- Achieve Targets with the required margins
More about Building Products within Smart Infrastructure
- Minimum HNC / D Educated in relative subjects
- Extensive experience within the industry is essential.
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Willing to work away from home weekly
- Strong sales and account management experience within Heating Controls, Boilers & Heating industry
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to manage own time & journey plan
- Experience of budget control and target management
- Knowledge and experience in Heating Manufacturers - Boilers, radiators, controls
Building Products BP (former Control Products and System CPS) is a business unit of Smart Infrastructure SI (former Building Technologies BT). BP designs and manufactures systems for building automation as well as products for heating, ventilation, air conditioning applications, for lighting, blinds controls, fire safety and extinguishing systems. Based on comprehensive application knowledge, BP creates value for building users, installers, wholesalers, system vendors and OEMs by bundling its broad innovative product portfolio into solution packages. Our products and systems combine highest comfort and safety with energy efficiency in an intelligent way. What else do I need to know?
We celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you!
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That's why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business, therefore we encourage applications from a diverse talent pool. We are proud to announce that we have partnered with VERCIDA, the UK's largest diversity and inclusion focused careers site where all our vacancies are in an accessible format. We welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Siemens plcExperience Level:
not definedJob Type: