Colt provides network, voice and data centre services to thousands of businesses around the world, allowing them to focus on delivering their business goals instead of the underlying infrastructure. Regional Account Manager/Account Director, Capital Markets (S2) Snapshot:
The role will be within Global accounts teams with capital markets. The team caters to all global tier-one banks, financial institutions, and leading market data vendors. The ideal candidate will come from a strong telco background with strong experience at managing large accounts. This particular role will involve managing two large market data vendors and tier-one bank. Potential to move into a Global Account Director dependent upon performance and success rate in the accounts. Key accountabilities
Responsible for managing business development activities for high profile accounts that lead to expansion and growth of new business. Develop existing business and executive level client relationships, cultivate new relationships to uncover new opportunities, develop solutions and sell strategic Colt services.
- Broaden and deepen existing customer relationships in order to gain strategic positioning as well as retain existing revenue and attain additional business.
- Build relationships and contact plans on all three levels of the customer organisation (operational, management and executive) for all regions.
- Liaise with Global Account Director in execution of the regional strategy, to drive profitable growth across accounts.
- Develops account management plans based on industry trends and customer analysis, which includes preparing executive profiles, and continuous study of assigned accounts with a detailed knowledge of customer challenges, behaviours and drivers
- Create, develop and close opportunities, particularly large, transformational engagements
- Demonstrates product knowledge and how this can be leveraged to address client objectives
- Develops a version of the account management plan to share with customers to solicit their input and have them gain a sense of joint ownership of the plan.
- Prepares sales forecasts, account status reports, and recommendations to enhance account growth and revenue potential.
- Manages financial and operational performance of regional accounts, participates in contract negotiations
Key performance indicators (financial and non-financial)
- Results-based Performance: Responsible for target performance, winning new business, managing the pipeline in Colt tools and overall forecasting & revenue management
- Account Planning Quality: Create and maintain a quality strategic regional Account Plan with inputs from account team.
- Client Engagement Quality: Adhere to client governance cadence & further enhancing senior stakeholder relationship
Role specific requirements
What we offer:
- Experience of selling successfully strategic solutions to large customers within the financial institutions. Market data vendor, or related discipline
- Experience leading contractual, financial & commercial discussions
- Familiar with account strategy and regional account management governance
- Experience of leading and managing multiple projects, priorities and stakeholders simultaneously
- In-depth knowledge of the latest trends in terms of technology sales methodologies and approaches
- A proven track record in consultative selling solutions, in addition to broad knowledge and industry relevant expertise
- Exceptional relationship management skills at 'C' level
- Existing relationships with large financial multi-national clients
- Ability to work in a highly ambiguous, agile environment.
- Proven ability to balance competing demands and priorities as well as operate independently while building a successful sales pipeline
Colt is a growing business that is investing in its people. We offer skill development, learning pathways and accreditation to help our people perform at their best, regardless of role and location.
In addition to offering competitive salaries and incentive plans, a range of benefits and local rewards packages are offered to staff. Colt recognises the importance of a work life balance.
Some benefit examples are:
•Flexible working and relaxed dress code
•Two days annually to spend on volunteering opportunities
•Pension and insurance options
•Access to a virtual business school for on-going learning
•Discounts with local hospitality and retail providers
We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to making Colt an inclusive and supportive workplace