Who you'll be working with:
Capgemini's financial services specialists provide a complete range of services to help our clients capture sustainable business results. Our Financial Services Strategic Business Unit is a global organization which focuses on key financial services domains: Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance, Payments & Cards, Wealth and Asset Management, and Risk Management & Compliance. In addition to these domain areas, we have global practices that are dedicated to building innovative solutions in the areas of Business Information Management, Channels, Finance Transformation, Technology Development & Integration, and Testing.
We are currently seeking a top performing Reference Data Architect
with hands on experience with Data or Analytics to join our successful Insights & Data Practice.
This is a permanent requirement within our Financial Services Business Unit and the successful consultants will be expected to travel. Focus of the role:
Capgemini Financial Services requires an experienced Reference Data Architect
with Technical / Management skills in the area of business intelligence, data warehousing, reporting and analytics. The successful candidate will use their Financial Services industry expertise to help our clients derive value from their internal and external sources of data. This person must be able to engage with business and IT stakeholders and articulate solutions at various levels.
We are looking for a hands-on candidate with experience in modelling, sourcing, mapping, and managing Reference Data for Corporate Bank Global Payments technology organization. Additionally, experience in payment processing and/ or high-volume transaction processing environment is a plus. The role is hands-on and requires incumbent to work independently as well as in collaboration with development, architecture, operations, and product teams. What you'll do:
What your bring
- The candidate should be Reference Data SME and understand evolving technology landscape for reference data management
- The candidate must have hands-on experience in creating and maintaining database schemas and advanced skills in reference data management using relational databases in a high-volume financial transaction processing environment.
- Extensive experience in logical and physical data modelling using modern tools is required, strong SQL programming is a must
- Ideal candidate must have experience with the technologies and industry best practices related to the sourcing, mapping, cross-referencing, cleansing, exception handling and transformation, of the reference data, and data normalization concepts for consumption.
- Experience working on large scale projects, enterprise data solutions with disparate sources to enable standardization & classification for data processing, including extensive practical skills in developing systems for static and reference data
- Excellent analytical and critical reasoning skills with a strong focus on execution
- Proactive and flexible problem solver who operates effectively and independently, even in a high-pressure environment, with demanding project timelines
- The candidate should exhibit demonstrated experience working in a globally distributed team and in partnership with operations, product management/owners, and technology teams
Why we're different:
- Working knowledge of cross border, high value fund transfer solutions used by banks to process payments for institutional, retails, corporate, and corresponding banking relationships
- Extensive experience with reference data solutions for a different business domain (Capital Markets) can be considered as an adequate substitute
- Hands-on knowledge of SWIFT reference data, BIC directories, ACH schemes
- Proven record of working within a CB / GTB (Commercial Bank/ Global Transaction Banking) organization and building technology solutions
- Knowledge of non-SQL databases
- Cloud experience (specifically, GCP certification is a great fit for this role)
- Agile experience
- Knowledge and understanding of Payments processing from both functional and technical perspectives is essential.
- Experience with messaging applications and protocols (MQ, Kafka, Solace, etc.)
- Excellent communication, negotiation, networking and influencing skills; excellent stakeholder relationship management skill with service-oriented mindset
- Ability to work across multiple global business groups and domains; ability to work in fast-paced environment; possess excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Proven experience explaining complex technical concepts to business and technical experts
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that's as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs. What we'll offer you:
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It's all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you. About Capgemini
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com People matter, results count.