Lendlease Consulting focuses on the Client representative services of Project Management, Cost Management and Principal Design, the Consulting group at Lendlease has a proven track record of delivering a high-quality bespoke service at every stage of the project life cycle.
Our commitment to achieving excellence in performance and the very best outcomes are at the forefront of everything we do, and as a result, we are a trusted partner of choice for some of the country's leading companies and institutions.
We now have an exciting opportunity for Senior Project Managers with Rail Depot experience
to join our dedicated team in Consulting. As a Senior Project Manager at Lendlease Consulting, you will operate across a range of different sectors such as Aviation, Education, Healthcare, Heritage and arts, Rail and Infrastructure, Residential, and Retail. You will supervise and coordinate resources to monitor the implementation and maintenance of project and program management plans to facilitate project and program delivery within agreed parameters, processes and procedures.Accountabilities
- Supervise and monitor the project and program delivery and implementation of project and program plans and processes to ensure the execution of project deliverables within agreed parameters (e.g. budget, time) and to adhere to contractual and organisational requirements.
- Support the development of the project and program plans and schedules which may include updating, maintaining and communicating plans to team members and facilitating feedback to provide input, contribute to continuous improvement and gain team understanding on project parameters (e.g. budget, time), quality and standards for delivery.
- Coordinate project and program management activities, administration, cost management and accounting for projects to enforce project plans and ensure successful completion and delivery of projects.
- Maintain working relationships with internal and external (contractors, subcontractors, vendors) team members to ensure collaboration and develop and build staff through training and feedback to encourage and develop internal capabilities and to ensure team members are adequately resourced to perform.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in project management and/or construction-related discipline, combined with intermediate subject matter knowledge, demonstrable experience with developed people manager skills.
- Knowledge of Construction and Property industries and relevant legislations.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills may include an understanding of estimating, scheduling, field supervision, contracts administration, procurement, financial controls and reporting for planning, estimating, contract administration and procurement issues within construction and design activities.
- Good interpersonal skills to prepare reports, negotiate and build relationships with key stakeholders.
- MUST HAVE RAIL DEPOT EXPERIENCE.
Accountability, Big Picture Thinking, Clarity in Communication, Customer Driven, Developing Future Leaders, Focus, Judgement, Team Building, Interpersonal Ability, Planning & Organising, Analytical Thinking & Problem Solving, Influencing & Negotiation.
L endlease is committed to being a diverse and inclusive employer of choice by engaging, enabling and empowering our people. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. Inclusion sets us all up for success and we particularly encourage applications from currently under-represented groups in our industry including those who self-identify as women, black, Asian, minority ethnic, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and/ or disabled.