At Grosvenor, we seek to recruit and develop people who share our values - Integrity, Respect and Trust - and have the skills and ambition to help us implement our strategy.
We offer a range of career opportunities - for graduates, property professionals and within our business support, operations and management teams.
Grosvenor Britain and Ireland ("GBI") currently has an opportunity for an experienced Property Manager who can not only manage a portfolio of mixed use buildings, but also help to deliver our ambitious green goals, work with our customers and engage with our stakeholders - our Property Managers play an important role as part of our community and in making our estate a better place to live, work and play.
This is a role working within our wider Property Management team. As one of our 25 Property Managers, you would be responsible for managing a portfolio of approximately 20 mixed use buildings in Mayfair, on Grosvenor's London estate, all within walking distance of our head office. You would report to one of our 5 Management Surveyors, who each have a team of 4-5 Property Managers and manage our estate in Mayfair and Belgravia.
Property Managers provide an efficient, effective and customer focused management service to a designated portfolio on the London Estate. They are responsible for the day to day running of all directly managed buildings, privately owned mews, Grosvenor managed gardens and key public spaces.Key Responsibilities
- Customers - Provide outstanding service as the first and primary point of contact for all 'fee paying' customers.
- Buildings - Ensure all directly managed buildings within their portfolio are fully functioning and operating normally.
- Mews - Ensure Grosvenor's private mews are kept free from obstruction, in a good state of repair and clean and tidy.
- Gardens - In conjunction with the Gardens and Landscape Management team ensure Grosvenor managed gardens are safe, tidy, accessible (where relevant) and operating normally.
- Key public Spaces - Ensure key public spaces, including those with an enhanced public realm, are safe and free from defects.
- Compliance - Ensure directly managed buildings, mews and gardens are 100% compliant with all health & safety regulations and in accordance with Grosvenor policies.
- Service Charge - Prepare service charge budgets for directly managed properties, private mews and gardens and manage expenditure accordingly.
- Reporting - Ensure the Management Surveyor is kept informed of the routine running of the directly managed buildings, public spaces, private mews and gardens within their portfolio. Significant issues are managed and escalated appropriately.
- A minimum of two years property management experience of managing a portfolio of mixed-use buildings.
- Previous experience of managing public spaces, such as gardens and mews would be preferable, but is not essential
- Have technical building knowledge, covering fabric, M&E and systems.
- Able to understand, analyse, challenge and communicate service charge budgets. Understand Health & Safety obligations and requirements and ensure compliance.
- Numerate - Able to quickly learn new software skills (in particular a CAFM system).
- IRPM qualification preferred but not essential
At Grosvenor, we seek to recruit and develop people who share our values - expertise, integrity, loyalty and long term vision - and have the skills and ambition to help us implement our strategy.
At Grosvenor we value diversity and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to promoting and protecting the physical and mental health and well-being of all our people. If you need assistance or reasonable adjustments due to a disability, please provide details along with your application
To apply for this job please click "Apply" below. To start your application you will be asked to create an account.
Please carefully read our Recruitment Privacy Notice before proceeding with an application. The privacy notice sets out how Grosvenor obtains, uses and protects the personal information which you provide to us. You can read the notice here - https://www.grosvenor.com/legal/recruitment-privacy-notice