Wealthify is an ambitious, multi-award-winning online investment company located in Penarth, Wales. We're here to inspire anyone to build their future wealth, and we do this by making investing easy, affordable, and accessible.
We want to inspire as many people to invest as possible. We're rapidly growing, and so we're hiring talented people who are purpose driven and want to use and develop their skills to deliver an awesome experience to our customers.
Our team is engaging, inquisitive, and inclusive, reflecting many different beliefs and backgrounds. We welcome people who can bring diversity to our team, and work towards a shared goal to deliver an exceptional investment experience.What your job will be:
Joining the award-winning Product Team at Wealthify, we're seeking a self-motivated Project Manager with strong experience of managing a variety of projects, both business change and technical, to help achieve the delivery of an ambitious and exciting roadmap.
Reporting to the Head of Resource Planning & Delivery you will collaborate with Product Owners and Development squads, helping support product development and delivery whilst working with marketing, data, and finance teams to deliver the go to market plan, understand the successes and how we can improve. You'll be responsible for:
Skills we're looking for:
- Planning, managing, and delivery of multiple projects with a variety of stakeholders using Agile methodology and best practise.
- Lead the discovery, establish effective foundations for delivery, participate and facilitate in scrum ceremonies and workshops, and perform, ad hoc Scrum Master role where required.
- Developing an Agile project management culture, participating, and facilitating Agile team ceremonies - sprint planning, reviews, retrospectives, and stand-ups where necessary.
- Applying and demonstrating effective project governance which includes reporting, handling change controls, managing risks and dependencies, working with third parties, and completing post implementation reviews.
We value simplicity, communication, teamwork, trust, and confidence. These core values are what make us tick and keep us all on the same page - not just with how we work individually, but how we engage with each other and the service we offer.
- Proven experience as a Project Manager in an Agile software delivery environment
- Track record of managing multiple, concurrent, projects through their lifecycle, from initial concept, development, delivery, and closure involving multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Good understanding of Agile methodologies best practice and experience putting it into practice with delivery teams. Strong experience of Agile project management and reporting using Confluence and JIRA
- Excellent communication and influencing skills - including ensuring that communication amongst key stakeholders is effective
- Strong organisational and analytical skills with good commercial awareness
- Well-developed interpersonal skills - including an ability to facilitate effective workshops and meetings
As well as having great project management experience, you'll also have a pragmatic approach, strong communication skills and the ability to build close working relationships with colleagues and various stakeholders in the business to ensure projects deliver to the changing business needs.
We're looking for a creative and dedicated individual who will fit in our open and collaborative culture. If you enjoy working with other professionals who believe in creating innovate solutions to problems, we encourage you to apply.What you'll get from us
- Competitive Salary
- Annual bonus between 0-20% of your annual salary which is linked to both the company and individual performance.
- 24 days holiday a year - plus bank holidays (you'll earn an extra day holiday for each full year you're with us, up to 28 days)
- Flexible and hybrid working in line with business needs
Due to the pandemic, we are currently working from home, and all interviews will be carried out remotely. Our offices have recently been refurbished to allow for collaborative working once we can return, although there is scope for remote working where the role and team deliveries allow.
And we have plenty of perks too!
- Private Medical Insurance
- Death in Service Cover (X3 your annual salary)
- Income Protection Insurance
- Company Pension Plan
- Healthify - a team to support the health and wellbeing of all staff at Wealthify
- Ministry of Fun - providing plenty of social activities and events throughout the year
- Picturesque office in Penarth Marina
- Free office gym
- Free parking nearby
- A collaboration space and games room
- We're a responsible company and are constantly working to improve our culture, ethics, impact on the environment, and our contribution to charitable causes