WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world's best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
Join us. Shape your story here.
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others. The organisation also includes Xandr's suite of advanced advertising solutions designed to help to improve advertising for brands, publishers, and consumers.The Job
The Project Manager, International Benefits is responsible for the project management of large benefit changes and integrations, and international or pan-regional benefit initiatives. Finding opportunities to improve governance, controls, and benefit activities across international and focusing on overall project management, tracking activities, and managing stakeholders.The Daily
- Leading the planning and implementation of benefit related projects
- Working with the Executive Director, International Benefits on the project scope and goals, ensuring alignment with the overall Benefits Global Strategy
- Planning and scheduling project timelines and activities through collaborative PM tools
- Identifying project dependencies and any upstream or downstream impact considerations
- Resource planning with the Regional Benefit Leads to ensure projects are completed on time taking account of the broader team workload
- Creating status/RAG reports for project sponsors and key stakeholders
- Developing key success criteria and completing PIRs
- Facilitating and chairing meetings, ensuring there are agenda, objectives, and relevant discussions
- Tracking actions and following up with owners on activities and deadlines
- Managing project administration, including all related documentation
- Completing project activities on specified projects
- Managing stakeholder relationships closely ensuring constant and relevant communication
- Ensure smooth and successful completion, through effective change management
- Provide support as needed to the Executive Director, International Benefits
- International benefits experience, ideally in EMEA
- A track record of using project management skills, PM qualification ideal
- Knowledge of Microsoft Teams Planner, Monday.com, and other project management tools
- Experience working cross-functionally in a large, complex organisation
- Strong client relationship and stakeholder engagement skills
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
- Strategic & tactical thinker
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Able to manage competing priorities in a constantly changing and evolving business environment
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of colour, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera.
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.The Perks
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.