Our ever-growing digital team are looking for a Programmatic Manager to turbocharge our channel innovation and help to put Hearts & Science on the map. Alongside your day-to-day account management, you will work with the Head of Digital Activation to discover new AdTech and media partners to spearhead new workstreams for our client and agency. This will give you access to a host of cutting-edge tech, senior stakeholders and provide the freedom to shape the future of the channel.
What you'll get from us:
- To be part of the family, not just a job or number
- A voice, we listen, no matter who you are
- Ability to push the boundaries of Programmatic. We're different, so are our client solutions
- Be at the forefront of Programmatic innovation
- Access to the industries biggest partners and tech
- A diverse community of people and ideas
What we need from you:
- Love getting your hands into DSPs and programmatic platforms - setting up and optimising campaign objectives
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit - Help us to evolve and improve the work of our people and clients.
- Problem solver - whether it's overcoming technical troubleshooting or client business challenges. We're motivated by overcoming challenges.
We believe that creating an exciting and stimulating working environment delivers the best work. If our people succeed, our clients and our business succeeds.
Come and have a chat and see if you're ready for something a little different.
At OMG, UK we have an underlying belief that our agencies and specialist services should reflect the society in which we live. Be that Age, Disability, Education, Ethnicity, Gender, Gender identity, National Origin, Religion or Sexual Orientation.
Simply, we believe that Inclusion and Diversity makes for a more stimulating and inspiring working environment, where people are treated with respect and can be comfortable being themselves. Embracing these different approaches and thinking helps deliver tangible and positive results for us and our clients' businesses.
At OMG, UK we take Inclusion seriously and provide adjustments for individuals throughout the recruitment process, so you can be at your best. Please discuss any specific adjustments with your Talent Acquisition team member or if you would feel more comfortable, please reach out to [email protected]
and let us know (confidentially) how we can be of help.