The Programmatic Team at Manning Gottlieb OMD are looking for a Programmatic Business Director
to join the 25+ strong team of display ( including both Programmatic & Direct IO routes to market ) specialists that work across a varied roster of clients including Specsavers, John Lewis & Partners and Estee Lauder.
The successful candidate will lead a team specifically working across MG OMD's portfolio of clients.
The ideal candidate will have 8 years+ digital media experience focused on delivering display campaigns across demand side platforms (DSPs) and digital ad technology such as DV360, Google Campaign Manager, Google Analytics, Xandr and The Trade Desk. The candidate should have at least 5 years' experience in managing a large team with a confident and collaborative managerial style. The role will report into a Programmatic Head of Department and focus on supporting a team of comprised of Programmatic Activation Assistant(s), Executive(s), Manager(s) and Director(s) to develop best-in-class integrated strategies and campaigns.
Role Key Responsibilities
- Act as an effective leader and evangelist for programmatic strategy
- Articulate complex programmatic concepts and strategies to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop clear thought leadership on industry trends and challenges
- Build strong partnership with external and internal stakeholders (i.e. clients, publishers, media owners, department heads etc) at a senior level to evolve display activation offering
- Enable integration and insights sharing across channels to deliver efficiency and single customer view for clients
- Lead and inspire team to deliver innovation and creativity for award winning campaigns
- Review and set best practice processes and frameworks
Requirements / Skills
- Shape technology and strategy approach for clients
- Active involvement in future proofing the department against industry challenges
- Set and monitor commercial and trading revenue targets across department
- Lead delivery of new business pitch, departmental and agency-wide meetings
- Development oftraining and development to drive team growth progress plans
- Support department structure management and talent retention targets
The successful candidate should possess the following skills:
- 5 years+ experience in managing a team
- Inspirational and visionary leader
- Advanced knowledge of programmatic landscape and wider industry challenges
- Negotiation skills to deliver best commercial value for client
- Ability to create programmatic initiatives for team and agency development
- Confidently lead presentations with a strong and compelling narrative
- Develop and plan strategies to achieve agency commercial goals
- Advanced analytical skills to interrogate and develop best practice processes
MG OMD job descriptions are not intended to be restrictive and are a guideline to the duties in this role.
At OMG, UK we have an underlying belief that our agencies and specialist services should reflect the society in which we live. Be that Age, Disability, Education, Ethnicity, Gender, Gender identity, National Origin, Religion or Sexual Orientation.
Simply, we believe that Inclusion and Diversity makes for a more stimulating and inspiring working environment, where people are treated with respect and can be comfortable being themselves. Embracing these different approaches and thinking helps deliver tangible and positive results for us and our clients' businesses.
At OMG, UK we take Inclusion seriously and provide adjustments for individuals throughout the recruitment process, so you can be at your best.
Please discuss any specific adjustments with your Talent Acquisition team member or if you would feel more comfortable, please reach out to [email protected]
and let us know (confidentially) how we can be of help.