- Research into existing and new products and destinations
- Prepare details and reviews of competitors' product and analyse data and prices
Why Virgin Holidays?
It's not easy to sum up why we love working for Virgin Holidays. We're truly passionate about making holidays perfect. We challenge ourselves daily to make things better, which shows by us constantly winning top awards. Our commitment to our people is something that is ingrained within the fabric of our business. We treat our people as the single most important part of Virgin Holidays, as Richard Branson explains…
"This isn't a company that just talks about putting employees first or glibly claims that our people are our greatest asset. This is a company that simply wouldn't exist without the energy, the determination, the wit and the wisdom of our people."
Our ground-breaking spirit and passion keeps our brand vibrantly alive. That's why we give our people the rewards that they deserve. We have a whole host of benefits in place to help you enjoy life to the full alongside our awarded winning training course. There are many benefits that you can expect in return for your dedication and your passion to making our customers feel loved:-
- Want to travel the world? After successfully passing your probation, you will receive a number of free of fare flights to use on the Virgin Atlantic's network. More than enough to satisfy the wanderlust!
- Envious sales incentive rewards including trips abroad and prizes.
- Become a member of our reward scheme- which is a treasure trove of discounts including Virgin Trains, UK festival tickets, Virgin Media, Eurostar and cinema tickets, to name a few.
- Season ticket loan to support you getting to and from work.
- We're family friendly and want to help with the costs of childcare. We offer a Childcare voucher scheme for our entire employee's.
- A standout place to work with unconventional professionalism, friendly faces and a fun environment to be part of.
Your keen eye for detail is paramount in checking through highly detailed contracts ensuring that every point is correct. You'll think analytically, be a hardworking administrator and have great levels of commercial awareness.
Your excellent social skills will help you communicate effectively and confidently with staff, suppliers and management. You'll love negotiating with suppliers and will expertly challenge costs and prices to achieve better rates.
Virgin Holidays is a fast paced environment and will give you the ability to work on your own initiative, so your flexibility and self-sufficient attitude will be key in ensuring that you make a career at Virgin Holidays. Be you - our differences make us stronger
Virgin Atlantic and Virgin Holidays are equal opportunities employers and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible applicants regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. Our aim is to employ people who reflect the diverse nature of society which is why we strive to provide an inclusive environment where individuality is celebrated and we can unleash the potential of our brilliant mix of people.
Click here to follow us on LinkedIn and view our latest company updates and current live vacancies. To all recruitment agencies:
Virgin Holidays does not accept unsolicited agency CVs. Please do not send unsolicited CVs to our job openings or to Virgin Holidays employees. Virgin Holidays is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs. Additional information
Benefit band: B Our behaviours
Make us welcome
In our shoes
Lend a hand
Get it sorted
Click here for further information about our behaviours
Please contact Steve Gilchrist for further information