BAE Systems is looking for a product marketing manager to join our team and help take our marketing success to the next level. We're looking for a dynamic marketer to drive our propositions in the Financial Crime sector to ensure that they are delivered in market with world class execution.
At a global level our product marketing team produces content to position BAE Systems in our key verticals and sectors. The role bridges the gap between sales, pre-sales, engineering, product management and marketing to ensure our propositions align with the needs we're hearing from customers, prospects and the industry.
We are looking for an ambitious, hard-working, strategic and eloquent marketer with experience of product marketing within a fast-growing tech company, within the Financial Services industry. Providing product marketing support, messaging and content, we need a skilled PMM to be the driving force in defining, creating and delivering our propositions to market.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the outbound marketing activities of our Insurance Fraud Financial Crime products. You will be required to craft the problem and value oriented messaging for our products and services. You'll develop innovative marketing programs that drive demand. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits are crucial. In your role as a Product Marketing Manager you will be knowledgeable in buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria and will transfer that knowledge to the sales channel.
This role will report into the Head of Product and Solutions who is responsible for the Financial Crime product portfolio. This role will be based in the UK (Guildford, London). What you'll be doing
What we're looking for
- Collateral and Sales Tools - develop datasheets, brochures, presentations, case studies, videos and white papers
- Thought Leadership - white papers, videos, byline articles, executive speeches
- Demand Generation - serve as key input to the global campaign management team to define strategy of marketing programs that drive demand for our products
- Product Positioning - develop and adapt core product positioning to the unique requirements that channel customers have
- Market intelligence - be knowledgeable on our buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be knowledgeable on our competition and how to win
About BAE Systems Applied Intelligence
- B2B enterprise software product or managed services marketing experience
- Bachelors or Master degree, or international equivalent
- Product Marketing Manager experience in Financial Services, preferably Insurance Fraud
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to travel
- Experience with the application of Pragmatic Marketing Framework is desirable
We use our intelligence-led insights to help defend Governments, Nations and Societies from cyber-attacks and financial crime. Our customers depend on our evolving capabilities to help them safely grow their organisations. Our unprecedented access to threat intelligence, world-leading analysts and market-leading technology means we can help them to adapt, evolve and stay ahead of the criminals. Division overview: Corporate Functions
At BAE Systems Applied Intelligence, we pride ourselves in being a leader in the cyber defence industry, and the business could not operate without all the dedicated work of our Corporate Functions teams. From Finance & Operations through Communications & Marketing, to HR and Site Operations and more, our Corporate Functions enable our divisions to implement ground-breaking digital transformations and crucial defence software.
As part of Corporate Functions, you will be supporting and partnering with our global business from the backline, being a strategic advisor within your specialist area, and ensuring the business runs smoothly and efficiently. We all have a role to play in defending our clients; and this is yours.
Diversity and inclusion are integral to the success of BAE Systems Applied Intelligence. We are proud to have an organisational culture where employees with varying perspectives, skills, life experiences and backgrounds - the best and brightest minds - can work together to achieve excellence and realise individual and organisational potential. We also welcome discussions about flexible working.