At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth and to grow in a safe environment for both our associates and our customers. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, dynamic and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history.
We are looking for a Product Manager [Technical] to join our global Chemical Safety and Compliance (CSC) program team. If you are up to the challenge to develop next generation tech systems, we want to hear from you!
You will be working with the multiple stakeholders in the Health, Safety, Environmental and Compliance space, and interacting with various tech teams across Amazon to scope and define scalable and sustainable tech solutions for the combined use cases in CSC, flexible enough to incorporate new requirements.
The Project Manager will strategize with the CSC Core team and the CSC Principal TPM to develop next generation processes and systems, and seek opportunities to continually improve processes. The successful candidate will closely work with tech teams, and stakeholders.
1. You own parts of the global CSC product roadmap and feature priorities, which may include contributing to OP1/OP2 narratives and goals, and engineering organization roadmaps.
2. You deliver the right product solutions independently, with limited guidance. You are able to deal with ambiguity and complexity.
3. You distil clear requirements from large and diverse sets of customers, and engineering team builders, and regional business entities.
4. You drive alignment across program and technology teams to deliver on stakeholder needs.
5. You reprioritize the deliverables to ensure the right customer, technology, and engineering outcomes.
6. You understand the systems and technologies behind your product, their limitations, scaling factors, boundary conditions, and reasons for architectural decisions.
7. You define mechanisms and metrics (e.g., KPIs, funnels, conversion, awareness) that enable you to quickly explain your product's adoption, performance and any variance against goals.
8. You drive program updates for the project leveraging good oral and written communication skills
1. 8+ years of product management experience in a related industry.
2. Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field.
3. Experience identifying business opportunities, building a product strategy, and influencing tech stakeholders.
4. Record of accomplishments in driving engineering teams to deliver against a multi-year roadmap.
5. Experience in deep diving existing core technologies and is fluent in pros and cons of technical alternatives.
6. Demonstrated track record of driving alignment and coherent product feature, business, and evangelism strategies.
7. Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
8. Strong leadership, project planning and execution skills.
9. Ability to communicate clearly with technical and non-technical stakeholders at all levels.
10. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
1. MBA preferred.
2. Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.