WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world's best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
TT Games was acquired by Warner Bros. in 2007 and went on to develop the hit LEGO games franchise. The company is proud to continue its mission to be the leading publisher of interactive entertainment for young gamers and their families.
Join us. Shape your story here.
TT Odyssey in Brighton are on the lookout for a Principal Rendering and Performance Programmer to join their small, talented team.
We are the Brighton-based Warner studio leading on mobile with a view to the multi-platform future. As part of Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment we have access to their incredible roster of Intellectual Properties.
Reporting to a Lead Programmer, you will collaborate with our artists and designers to interpret their creative direction and bring it to fruition. You will be responsible for the performance of the game across the range of hardware it supports. You're friendly, eager to learn, and will thrive in our informal environment.We're looking for:
- Demonstrable experience of technical design implementing performance critical rendering systems.
- Ability to profile CPU and GPU performance and to optimise to performance goals.
- Excellent 3D maths skills.
- Strong graphics background with knowledge of cutting edge rendering techniques.
- Advanced understanding of current graphics hardware and shader programming.
- Capable of providing mentoring and direction while designing and delivering solutions within a small and focused game team.
- A self-starter able to understand a goal, research and plan the steps to achieve it.
- Excellent knowledge of one programming language, preferably C#, C or C++.
- Willingness to pick up new languages and technologies.
- Flexible with new ideas and, most importantly, open to direction and iteration.
- Ability to communicate and work with coders, artists, game and audio designers in a dynamic team environment.
- Willing to help others and ask for help where needed.
- You love games!
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
- Experience of Unity 3D a big advantage.
- One or more shipped games.
- Knowledge of additional programming languages (e.g. C, C++, C#, HLSL, GLSL, Metal).
- Experience of iOS, Android or other mobile development.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera.
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please clickhere.The Perks
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.