Would you like to work on some of the world's most exciting projects?
Jacobs' nuclear business supports customers in the energy generation, new build, decommissioning and defence sectors. We are involved in some of the most innovative and impressive projects across the globe, such as ITER - the world's largest fusion experiment.
We have offices in Knutsford and Warrington in Cheshire, as well as in Gloucester, Dorchester, Harwell, Glasgow, Newcastle, Bristol, Cumbria and Reading. We also have a strong international presence to support our growing operations in France, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Poland, South Africa and Japan.
Our reputation for safely delivering quality projects on time and on budget is well recognised. Our technical excellence and strong customer relationships put us at the forefront of our industry, along with our proven expertise in managing large, complex projects in the UK and overseas.
What that means to you is the opportunity to experience a real variety of projects, colleagues and customers, collaborating to achieve outstanding results in a stimulating and quality-driven environment.
Jacobs Nuclear are recruiting for Site Licencing and Management System Consultants
with experience of developing Quality Assurance Management Systems in the nuclear sector. This role can be based in Gloucester, Dorchester, London or Knutsford. Responsibilities:
- Undertake client facing activities as a Licencing and Management System Consultant
- Advise our clients on nuclear site licensing and quality assurance
- Contribute to the development and management of nuclear baselines
- Assess potential improvements and efficiencies for nuclear site licensing, in support of the nuclear sector deal commitment to reduce costs in both nuclear new build and decommissioning activities
- Set up and develop elements of client and internal management systems, including quality assurance and quality control arrangements
- Support the development and delivery of quality assurance and quality control plans
Preference to be based in the Southern England area with some travel required to other locations and client sites in UK and abroad. #cmsjacobsjob. We are looking for people with:
- Experience of the development of Nuclear Site Licence applications (or equivalent outside UK)
- Knowledge and experience of setting up and developing Integrated Management systems for nuclear site licensees, setting up licence/ permit condition compliance management systems or establishing quality assurance and quality control systems for nuclear manufacturing
- People with experience of taking licensees / potential licensees through change
- Knowledge of nuclear site licence conditions and nuclear standards including IAEA GSR Parts 2 & 3
- Competence in Quality Planning and auditing against these standards
- A member of the Chartered Quality Institute (CQI) and holding a Lead Auditor qualification
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a "can do" attitude