During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and wellbeing of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
MEET US in 5 min
You will ensure that GSCS achieves the assigned revenue targets for the Mendix Portfolio. This is achieved by creating and maintaining plans for their assigned product domain within their defined territory, aligning those plans with stakeholders across GSCS, the segments and industry strategy. Further, you will drive the execution of those plans through the appropriate GSCS functions. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Build and maintain a local business plan for Mendix that supports and aligns with the UK Integrated Country Plan, while ensuring alignment with marketing, sales, etc.
- Develop and engage in multiple opportunities, primarily in the identify and discover stage of the sales process
- Identify and select the most appropriate Mendix Campaigns for implementation in the territory
- Use market analysis tools to identify suspect accounts
- Collaborate with a sales orchestrator or a tele-prospector to mature contacts for the suspects, and ultimately fill the pipeline with opportunities generated from the suspects
- Provide feedback and suggestions for improvements on the Mendix Campaigns as well as additional needs of their territory to the Global PFD Ensure adequate awareness and education for Mendix within the country organization
Educated to degree level in engineering or commerce. MBA or similar Business Qualification is an asset
You have a commercial background, be results oriented, and able to drive and facilitate the Mendix strategy across the Zone, in alignment with our go-to-market strategy at Global, Zone and Country levels.
Experience in Sales or Business development roles preferable in the SaaS or PaaS enterprise software industry
You have an understanding of the Mendix' focus market, trends, growth areas, the underlying technology and business drivers, competitor landscape and the solutions which are available in the market.
What's in it for you?
When you grow, we grow! At Mendix, our success starts with people who make it happen - our employees. Therefore, Mendix is committed to providing you with the rewarding career development you're seeking, but also with unmatched benefits that help you get the most out of your career and your life.
Be unique. Be authentic. However you prefer to say it, we really mean it. Our culture
embraces people’s diverse perspectives and creates a positive environment where everyone
belongs. We’re determined to build a better, more connected world for everyone.