We're Sky, Europe's biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact - pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you'll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you'll only find at Sky.
Reporting to the Performance Manager within the Software DevOps department, you will be responsible for maintaining the scala\/java based performance test automation framework, running\/analysing performance tests, and automation of tasks like test data management, results collation using Python.
"You will be working as part of a small but highly motivated team, in close collaboration with the Platform and Client Product teams, as well as with our international Integration partner teams - to ensure the performance and stability of software in non-prod environments and on path to Production." - Prashanth Veepuru, Performance Manager
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Performance Engineering Team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that's not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search №LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
• Call trace and pre-pare scripts.
• Scenario design
• Detailed results analysis including application monitoring, third party application response time monitoring.
• Test execution co-ordination.
• Test data management using open source tools.
• Automation of repeated tasks using scripting languages.
• A few years of hands on experience in performance testing.
• Maintained test frameworks for at least one of the tools like Loadrunner\/Gatling\/Soasta.
• Tested a large scale web application preferably media based.
• Experience of working with multiple teams for issue resolving\/requirements analysis\/results analysis.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We're happy to discuss flexible working.
It's our people that make Sky Europe's leading entertainment company. That's why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
Be unique. Be authentic. However you prefer to say it, we really mean it. Our culture
embraces people’s diverse perspectives and creates a positive environment where everyone
belongs. We’re determined to build a better, more connected world for everyone.