Our Chief Transformation Officer (CTO) is building a new team to transform performance within the business through operational efficiency. We are looking for a Performance Execution Manager to drive the performance transformation of key growth markets according to strategic, expense and growth outcomes.
Drive the automation, digitisation and simplification agenda across the group to enhance customer outcomes and drive operational efficiency.
This role is crucial to supporting the execution and measurement of the newly created Pan UK strategy and the strategy in both Ireland and Canada. You will be in a highly visible role, working closely with market CEOs, functional leads and the Executive Leadership Committee to provide guidance and challenge that will ensure agreed targets and plans are executed.Responsibilities
Skills and Experience
- Drive and deliver innovation, automation, digitisation and simplification initiatives in collaboration with the business
- Support ideation prioritisation and mobilisation of of key structural change initiatives
- Accountable for robust strategic execution tracking - from defining the key measures and metrics to meticulous tracking and raising issues as needed.
- Ownership of the strategy execution governance, scheduling, alignment to wider governance and ensure continuously improved.
- Drive delivery for projects/initiatives to time, quality and cost controls. Deliver change effectively and efficiently. Maintain clear line of sight between the delivery of projects/initiatives and the strategic outcomes that have been set.
- Support business transformation and on-boarding of new business/initiatives.
- Support conception, initiation, development and execution of specific priority projects as they emerge, on behalf of the CTO.
What will you get for this role?
- Proven experience within the insurance or banking sector.
- Excellent change management, execution and delivery skills. Experience in implementing major change and transformation programmes.
- Financial acumen - confident in understanding financial performance metrics and their impact on Aviva.
- Confidence in managing relationships up to c-suite level, developed through previous experience. Strong influencing skills.
- Solid presentation and written and verbal communication skills.
- Degree or equivalent professional qualification, preferably MBA or similar broad-based qualification would be desirable.
Working at Aviva
- Competitive annual salary depending on skills, qualifications and experience.
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme.
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review.
- Holiday allowance of 29 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days.
- Up to 40% discount for some Aviva products through "My Aviva Extras" plus discounts for Friends and Family (some exclusions apply).
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme.
At Aviva, we're people with a purpose. To be with you today, for a better tomorrow.
We bring this to life by ensuring managing risk is at the heart of the way we all work. We love people who do the right thing for our customers, and our colleagues. We want people who speak up, who take responsibility, and who make good decisions.
The way we do this is important too. We always 'Care More'. It's our thing. We're all about our people - that's you - so we can be pretty flexible. If you want to work from home some of the time or change your hours so you can pick up your kids or care for someone in your family, we're very open to that. In fact, we don't advertise roles as either part or full time, because we know each person has different needs, just as each business area has different needs. So, it's up to you to discuss working hours during your interview.
We care deeply about being inclusive and that means we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We want our employees to bring their whole self to work and that starts with you.We interview every disabled applicant* that meets the minimum criteria for the job
. Just send us an email
once you've applied stating that you have a disclosed disability
and we'll make sure we interview you.
We'd love it if you could submit your application online
. If you require an alternative method
of applying, please give Daniela Krol a call on 0121 234 7660 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*As defined in The Equality Act 2010
*. By 'minimum criteria'
we mean you should provide us with evidence which demonstrates that you generally meet the level of competence required and have the qualifications, skills or experience defined as essential to perform the role.