In addition to having a leading position in the UK, we have selectively expanded into new markets across Europe, the Middle East, Asia and the US. We believe that translating our capabilities to reflect the needs of our international clients will mean we are well placed to help them achieve their objectives.
*LGIM internal data as at 31 December 2017, including derivative positions and advisory assets. These figures include assets managed by LGIMA, an SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Department Info
LGIM manages fixed income, equity, multi-asset, liability-driven investment, property and alternative solutions on behalf of its clients. Located across the globe, our clients include institutional pension funds, financial institutions, local authorities and sovereign wealth funds. In order to meet the complex and evolving investment needs of our clients, we focus on remaining at the forefront of investment product innovation and maintaining our reputation as experts across all asset classes.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Job Duties
- To calculate and analyse performance and attribution using both the B-One performance system and manual spreadsheets. Also other ad hoc queries as required.
- To complete all tasks within agreed deadlines ensuring appropriate procedures and controls are adhered to.
- Ensure that all reporting is independently checked before distribution.
- Continually seek to understand and satisfy our client's requirements. Develop procedures, processes and systems to support these requirements.
- To assist with any new developments/projects to improve efficiency/productivity and raise the profile of the Performance team.
- To maintain threshold competency status in line with regulatory guidelines as required. To carry out responsibilities, through completion of training and keeping update to date with market changes.
- To carry out any other task as deemed necessary by your Line Manager.
- To enhance current reporting process by using advanced Excel/VBA/SQL
- Recent and relevant experience in Performance Analyst role (ideally a senior position).
- Experience of multi- asset, equity (index and active), and fixed income performance analysis.
- Experience of equity attribution.
- Knowledge of calculations and usage of return based statistics.
- Experience of composite fund and benchmark calculations
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent
- Enthusiastic and proactive approach.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and an ability and confidence to liaise with senior management.
- Organised and structured approach.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Able to manage own workload and deal with tight deadlines.
- Highly numerate with good attention to detail.
- Team player.
- Degree, preferably in subject with mathematical content.
- Investment related qualification.
- Experience of analysing funds holding derivative instruments.
- Experience of B-One performance system.
- Investment Management industry knowledge.
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, at least 22 days' (with potential to rise to 25 days) holiday, performance related bonuses, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products, your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.