Here at Gousto, we are on a mission to become the UK's favourite way to eat dinner!
Whether it is creating diversity in our recipes or building new teams, we care about our people and the opportunities they have at Gousto.
We are dedicated to equality of opportunity across our organisation. At all levels we promote equality, ensuring our people are consistently treated in a fair and equal manner.
If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Go Gousto!Requirements People Partner
This is a brand new role and the first of its kind in the head office in London. It has been designed to raise the bar regarding People partnering at Gousto and be a relied upon adviser, whilst also playing a pivotal role within the People Team.
You will be responsible for organisation development, business partnering, employee relations and coaching and advising the management teams across our Head Office functions. This role will be working with the Talent Acquisition and learning team to ensure the new hires will be recruited, trained and operating at the high level we expect.
The head office is based in London and there will be a requirement (subject to Covid restrictions) to be in London on a fairly regular basis. At Gousto we are passionate about flexible working so the opportunity to work from home is part of what we do.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be curious, credible, good at building trust within the team and brave at times to challenge the norm. This is an exciting and stimulating role and is not for the faint-hearted. There is a requirement for relentless delivery, driving the people agenda and implementing scalable solutions which can flex and grow as fast as Gousto. At Gousto we are an insight and data-focused business, therefore a passion and an appreciation for how data can help drive better business outcomes and solutions is essential.What you'll do
Who you are
- Translate business strategy into People Plans in partnership with the Leadership & Management Teams to create a culture where outstanding talent thrives.
- Act as a trusted business advisor by building relationships with the leaders and colleagues.
- Encourage a culture of continuous feedback, providing ER advice and supporting the performance management process.
- Coach managers on developing their teams, building capability and identifying talent.
- Support on the development of career paths to open up opportunities in the team and help colleagues take greater control of their career.
- Facilitate the talent cycle and encourage the internal movement of colleagues for their development.
- Partner with the Resourcing team to deliver a pipeline of great internal/external talent.
- Facilitate any engagement strategies, playing a supporting role in action planning.
- Build an inclusive culture enabling each colleague to be the best they can be.
- Coach managers on the reward principles and ensuring pay is fair, consistent and in line with budget.
- Ensure structures and headcount adhere to OD principles and support any changes to organisation design.
- Use data, metrics and internal/external trends to provide leaders with insights to inform business decisions, organisational structure and targeted initiatives.
- Support wider people teams to build central solutions.
- Drive a proactive approach to company people agenda.
- Ensure diversity of talent bench and leadership team.
- Live our ownership principles, always acting with integrity and due diligence.
- Comfortable using and working with data to build businesses cases and drive solutions and improvements.
- You will have significant generalist HR business partnering knowledge of supporting diverse functions, ideally in a high growth Technology environment
- Strong Knowledge of a matrix organisation
- Ability to work closely with senior management and leadership teams
- Demonstrable project and stakeholder management skills and experience
- Ability to have challenging conversations
- Experience of gaining clear agreement and commitment from others by persuading, convincing and negotiating
- Team orientated at all times, with excellent interpersonal skills, down to earth and fun to work with.
- You need to be smart, switched on and able to work at pace and comfortable with ambiguity
- You will have the drive, energy, intellect, commercial acumen and passion to form great relationships across the business
- Data focussed and able to work with complex metrics and drive improvements
- Knowledge of implementing pay and reward frameworks
- You will enjoy working in a fast paced entrepreneurial culture that demands a great deal from its people.
- Gousto is a technology business and therefore a passion for tech and the ability to communicate and relate to a digital environment is essential.