We're Sky, Europe's biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact - pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you'll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you'll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our HR Services team.
This Payroll and Specialist Admin Manager role sits in the Payroll team. The Payroll team provide support to Stakeholders across the business. This includes specialist reward administration and payroll consultancy services to HR Services, Group Reward, Global Mobility, Group Tax, Finance, Projects and Change.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that's not enough, our Scotland offices have a subsidised canteen, free shuttle bus service, on-site gym and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search №LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram
This role provides an expert and niche Payroll consultancy and administration service to our UK, Ireland and smaller teams working in countries outside the UK and Ireland. This role will design, maintain and improve processes for these countries as well as managing stakeholder relationships across HRS, Reward, Finance, In-country management teams and Outsourced Payroll providers.
The purpose of the role is to ensure the delivery of a timely, accurate and compliant payroll service for 30,000 Sky employees on 12 payrolls across the UK, Ireland, Spain, Portugal and Belgium.
- Effectively lead, manage, engage, develop and motivate your team to provide a first-class service that is regularly monitored through stakeholder feedback, quality checks and adherence to CRSA controls
- Manage workload and resources to deliver against SLA's and Quality measures.
- Build and align pay and admin processes for our colleagues working in smaller teams outside the UK and Ireland. You will shape and set up new processes where required
- Work in partnership with our payroll providers ensuring that they have everything they need to pay our people on time and accurately. You will have direct contact with them to resolve payroll related queries and issues.
- Build and maintain effective stakeholder relationships with senior leaders
- Ensure your own knowledge on legislation, policy, systems and processes is thorough and current and drive this through the payroll and specialist admin team.
- Representing Payroll and Specialist Admin services in projects and programmes of work
- Alongside the Head of Payroll, set and drive the strategic goals and objectives for the team
- CIPP or equivalent payroll qualification\/experience
- Excellent knowledge of HR\/Payroll\/Finance systems, processes and legislation
- Minimum 5 years' experience of working in high volume, fast paced HR\/Payroll\/ Finance Shared Service Centre
- Experienced in leading a high performing Payroll team
- Extensive People and Workload Management experience
- Ability to manage customers and stakeholders at senior levels
- Project and Change Management
- Experience of working with suppliers in the delivery of payroll services
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We're happy to discuss flexible working.
It's our people that make Sky Europe's leading entertainment company. That's why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about