helpscompanies of all sizes around the world to transform their business and developinnovative products and services. We partner our solutions, optimizing theirprocesses from planning and development through manufacturing and lifecyclesupport to realize innovation. The InDirect Sales Team are focussed on workingwith our Partners to achieve their full potential and currently looking for anew member for their team, joining as Partner Sales Executive
. The rolewill:
- Be responsible for both self-generated sales and influencing business partners to achieve a sales objective.
- Building the initial value proposition, approaching customers, building a pipeline and closing opportunities.
- Assisting in expanding Siemens' footprint in existing customers and win new business. Identify potential business opportunities at prospective new accounts.
Theproducts that this role will focus on are dependent on the background of thesuccessful candidate and the existing team will be restructured to make bestuse of people's skillsets. It would be desirable to have experience of aspectsof engineering or manufacturing software within a PLM context. A typical weekwould involve approximately 3 days of travel around the UK, a day in theSiemens' Solihull office and a day at a convenient office location / home.There is some overseas travel for training and meetings with peers. What do Ineed to qualify for the role:
- Educated to Degree level.
- Knowledge of some aspects of the PLM market ,technology, sales and relationship management.
- Organised and detail-oriented, able to present complex technical solutions in a business context to senior management.
- Experience selling PLM solutions in Engineering / Manufacturing / Support sectors.
Siemensoffers a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basicsalary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance and pension. Through ourflexible benefits scheme you can select benefits that best suit your lifestyle,including private healthcare.
Siemens PLM Software are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminateunlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage andcivil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex,sexual orientation or trade union membership.
SiemensPLM Software is a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation andmanufacture of products across many different industries. Formula 1 cars,skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, and many of the objects we seein our daily lives are being conceived and manufactured using our ProductLifecycle Management (PLM) software. Job ID:
Siemens Industry Software LimitedExperience Level:
Experienced ProfessionalJob Type: