Colt provides network, voice and data centre services to thousands of businesses around the world, allowing them to focus on delivering their business goals instead of the underlying infrastructure.Location: Any Colt Office Europe Role purpose
The Partner Excellence team sits within Market Development in the Strategy and Transformation organisation and is responsible for E2E governance of Colt's Partner Programme, The Colt Partner Hub.
As a Partner Onboarding Manager, your role is to orchestrate the onboarding of new partners which have been selected through a prior process step.
The onboarding process consists of several key steps in order for new partners to become active members of Colt's partner ecosystem. The onboarding will be supported by a PRM (Partner Relationship Management) tool which currently being scoped. Key accountabilities
Other accountabilities (optional) Stakeholder Management
- Accountable to Partner Excellence Director for schedule and quality of all onboarding activities
- Lead partner onboarding planning, scheduling, controlling and reporting activities
- Review associated "onboarding" plans in accordance to Colt Partner Hub OKRs (Objectives, Key Results) and strategy
- Act as the communications conduit to Colt Partner Hub & stakeholders and conduct periodic briefings/status updates
- Manage dependencies on external partner peers and ensure alignment of delivery schedules to maximise benefits to Colt
- Establish and execute the governance framework for the onboarding activities
- Develop strong business relationships with the business divisions upper business owners; utilising the alliances to drive the onboarding in line with the business divisions strategic vision
- Provide strategic input to the Market Development/Partner Panel to enable establishment and execution of project reporting that is aligned to overall Colt Partner Hub reporting
- Focus on constant improvement and acceleration of the onboarding process
- Understand partner needs and execute on these maintaining high partner satisfaction
Quality and Process
- Establish a single point of contact for the internal and external peers/stakeholders for the duration of the onboarding and agreeing escalation paths for all
- Manage all communication during the onboarding life cycle ensuring a high level of partner & internal stakeholder satisfaction throughout the onboarding process
- Manage internal and external peers/stakeholders to deliver the onboarding according to time lines and KPIs
Key performance indicators (financial and non-financial)
- Ensuring that all onboarding documentation is maintained to a high standard and that all deliverables meet Market Development's expectations of performance and quality.
- Ensuring that project reporting tools are maintained to reflect the state of onboarding progress.
- Ensure clear and consistent communication to dependent projects/programs to enable the owners to manage their deliverables and define schedules.
Relationships and key contacts
- Onboarding milestones executed as per pre-defined schedule
- Onboarding scope delivered as per business requirement
- Onboarding deliverables meet the quality and signoff requirements of the business owners
Role specific requirements Skills & Experience
- The onboarding virtual team can span the entire organisation
- Peers of the partners dealing with the onboarding
- The Colt Partner Panel will be comprised of senior stakeholders from the teams that are engaged on the project, typically senior managers, directors, VPs, EVPs
- E xperience in managing projects and deliverables in an matrix organisation
- Ideally has project delivery experience across multiple business sectors
- Ideally has knowledge about partner management
- Strong interpersonal skills and effective internal and external stakeholder management required
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate differentiated value propositions and complex concepts, to cross functional audiences
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to influence & motivate cross-functional teams both virtually and directly
- Proven ability to deliver work in a timely manner whilst under pressure within a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment
- Familiar with expectations in service provider/IT services organisations
- Proven business leadership skills including decision making, problem solving, and project management
- Proven ability to promote innovative ideas and accept the risks that are required to lead change
- Possesses a project delivery background in IT/Telecom services
- Bachelor's degree or global equivalent in a related field
You identify, engage and manage the key influencers of the onboarding process to ensure their support in achieving the success of the onboarding goals.
Key target groups include, Sponsor/Business Owner (accountable for benefits), senior decision makers (consulted group) and other stakeholders who need to be kept informed with high quality regular communication. Ownership
You demonstrate assertiveness, gravitas & conflict resolution and owning responsibility for onboarding progress. Key inputs for decision making are clearly offered with impacts articulated. Leadership
This is the heart of Colt's "challenger culture" displaying an entrepreneurial spirit towards the project/programme and leading the team towards the right outcomes.
You provide mentoring and coaching support to the PMs assigned to your programme. Teamwork
You build effective work relationships across Colt that makes it easy to get work done
You demonstrate a "can do" attitude with enthusiasm and a personal willingness to improve Others
What we offer:
- Be aware of Colt information security, business continuity, quality and other ISO or equivalent policies/ industry standards and discharge duties against them as appropriate.
- Identify risks related to process and information security and treat/ mitigate the same as appropriate
Colt is a growing business that is investing in its people. We offer skill development, learning pathways and accreditation to help our people perform at their best, regardless of role and location.
In addition to offering competitive salaries and incentive plans, a range of benefits and local rewards packages are offered to staff. Colt recognises the importance of a work life balance.
Some benefit examples are:
•Flexible working and relaxed dress code
•Two days annually to spend on volunteering opportunities
•Pension and insurance options
•Access to a virtual business school for on-going learning
•Discounts with local hospitality and retail providers
We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to making Colt an inclusive and supportive workplace