Siemens PLM Softwarehelps companies of all sizes around the world to transform their business anddevelop innovative products and services. Our customers are better equipped torespond successfully to the challenges of digitalization. Our solutionsoptimize their processes from planning and development through manufacturingand lifecycle support to realize innovation Purpose:
SiemensPLM are looking for an outgoing and highly motivated Partner Management Executivewith a solid sales record, work ethic, excellent judgment, and a desire tobuild a long-term career with us. Keyareas of responsibilities:
The Partner Manager Executive rolewill be responsible for managing the relationship between Siemens PLM'sPartners and Siemens. The main areas ofresponsibility are:
- The main point of contact for the partner atall levels from partner principal to sales, presales, consulting etc..
- Being a partner'strusted adviser
- Developing a business plan and drivingactivity in support of the business plan across all areas of the partnerbusiness.
- Coaching partner employees in salesopportunities
- Representing Siemens at partner customers andprospects
- Partners can either be established or new anddeveloping
The products that this role areresponsible for are potentially across all aspects of the PLM portfolio. However exact responsibilities will depend onthe skills of the successful candidate. Itwould be desirable to have experience of aspects of engineering or manufacturingsoftware within a PLM context.
A typical week would involveapproximately 3 days of travel around the UK, a day in the Siemens' Solihulloffice and a day at a convenient office location / home. There is some overseas travel for trainingand meetings with peers. Keyskills required:
Education, Experience & Requirements:
- Knowledge of some aspects of the PLM market and technology
- Able to deal at a business level and at aproduct level with partners
- Experience in Engineering / Manufacturing /Support with experience selling PLM solutions
- Able to workeffectively with minimal oversight
- Outgoing personality with a desire to build relationships with customers
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Self-motivated and strong work ethic
- Travel in the UK & some travel in Europe
Siemens offers a comprehensive reward package whichincludes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowanceand pension. Through our flexible benefits scheme you can select benefits thatbest suit your lifestyle, including private healthcare.
Siemens PLM Software are an equal opportunitiesemployer and do not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability,gender assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity,race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or trade union membership.
Siemens PLM Software is a leading provider ofsolutions for the design, simulation and manufacture of products across manydifferent industries. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space explorationvehicles, and many of the objects we see in our daily lives are being conceivedand manufactured using our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software. Job ID:
Siemens Industry Software LimitedExperience Level:
Experienced ProfessionalJob Type: