Company DescriptionWe're changing up Britain
We're on a mission to build the UK's finest digital infrastructure and unleash Britain's potential. There's never been a more exciting time to join the CityFibre family. We're accelerating towards a full fibre future and delivering Gigabit Cities right across the UK. We're changing up Britain's digital infrastructure, boosting the economy, connecting communities and leaving a legacy for future generations.A rewarding career
We're passionate about our work and we're passionate about our people too. With a salary of up to £35,475
depending on experience, when you join the CityFibre family you'll also enjoy benefits like 25 days' holiday, a day off on your birthday, a day off to support a charity or organisation of your choice, performance-related bonus scheme, and private healthcare.How can you change it up?
Joining our busy team as the Central Build Project Coordinator, you'll be responsible for looking after the coordination and administration of all Central Build materials, online and offline events, as well as assisting with the overall Central Build function.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
What will you bring to the role?
- Managing the Central Build Office email inbox
- Supporting the development, tracking and governance control of the Central Build initiatives
- Supporting the development of Central Build training programmes
- Supporting with the development of weekly reporting and coordinating weekly/monthly team meetings
- Maintaining the Central Build Intranet to ensure all information is up-to-date and relevant
- Sharing lessons and best practice across delivery and contractors relevant to Central Build
- Raising and tracking purchase orders - keeping our budget spreadsheet up to date
- Responsible for diary management on behalf of the Director of Central Build
- Assisting with the induction, onboarding, and orientation of new Central Build team members
You'll be a strong administrator, who is easily able to organise and prioritise a varied workload whilst confidently meeting deadlines in a fast paced and quickly changing work environment.
It's also important for you to have excellent numeracy and communication skills and experience of writing meeting notes or action logs, taking a proactive approach to follow up on anything outstanding.
Bring your enthusiasm, your ambition and your desire to succeed and you'll be supported to grow your career and fulfil your potential!Our unique culture
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we celebrate diversity, we believe everyone has a voice and we're committed to creating an inclusive environment for all. Even though we come from different backgrounds and do different jobs, we're united by The CityFibre Way - our unique code of behaviours that inspires how we think, act and work. We back each other, think smart and act fast, and we're passionate about giving it our best to build a legacy together.Ready to start changing it up? Join the CityFibre family today.
Responsible for researching, evaluating, recommend and coordinates with Key Stakeholders to custodian of all the org artefacts, working closely with HR to reflect/build in org changes/alignments with the wider org structure/approach.Key Responsibilities
• Review and address feedback on a review Role and Responsibilities Performance
• Continuously review, analyse and maintain up to date role manuals based on accurate roles and responsibilities (RACI).
• Work alongside Group HRBP to document new roles, responsibilities, and competencies, as part of the 'To-Be' effort
• Collaborate with business SMEs to align roles and responsibilities to processes.
• Work alongside Group HRBP to develop and plan roll out of approved org changes and execute the plan.
• Complete Role Mapping and Skills Assessments to support people learning and development initiatives (I.e., Project Management community skills assessment).
• Work in close coordination with Business Transformation, Functional and OCM (Organisational Change Management) departments
Support the development of deliverables associated with Role, Responsibilities and Organization Alignment effort, including reports and presentations.Qualifications
At least Degree or equivalent/additional related experience in lieu of degreeEssential
• Strong qualitative and quantitative analytical skills
• Strong presentation and facilitation skills
• Ability to assess the current state of an organisation and its components.
• Ability to define the direction and strategy for business process redesign while ensuring organizational needs are being addressed.
• Experience in the EPC industry
• Experience in organisational design for large, complex organizations Desirable
• 3 or more years of experience in change managementAdditional Information
CityFibre is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to individuals from all backgrounds, including ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, family status and disability. We recognise that everyone is an individual with a wide range of experiences and perspectives and believe this diversity of thought is what makes CityFibre special.