Company DescriptionWe're changing up Britain
We're on a mission to build the UK's finest digital infrastructure and unleash Britain's potential. There's never been a more exciting time to join the CityFibre family. We're accelerating towards a full fibre future and delivering Gigabit Cities right across the UK. We're changing up Britain's digital infrastructure, boosting the economy, connecting communities and leaving a legacy for future generations. A rewarding career
We're passionate about our work and we're passionate about our people too. With a salary of up to £43,000
depending on experience, when you join the CityFibre family you'll also enjoy benefits like 25 days' holiday, a day off on your birthday, a day off to support a charity or organisation of your choice, performance-related bonus scheme, and private healthcare. How can you change it up?
Joining our busy team as the lead for Organisational Alignment, you will be responsible for researching, evaluating, and coordinating with key stakeholders to oversee all organisational artefacts. You will work closely with Human Resources to reflect and build upon organisational changes that reflect the wider organisational structure of the company.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Continuously analysing and maintaining role manuals so that they are up to date with accurate roles and responsibilities (RACI)
- Work alongside business partners to document new roles, responsibilities, and competencies
- Collaborate with business SME's to align roles and responsibilities to process
What will you bring to the role?
- Complete Role Mapping and Skills Assessments to support people learning and development initiatives (I.e., Project Management community skills assessment)
- Work in close coordination with Business Transformation, Functional and OCM (Organisational Change Management) departments to Support the development of deliverables associated with role, responsibilities, and organization alignment effort, including reports and presentations
You'll have ideally have 3 or more years' experience in change management, including experience in the EPC industry. It is also important that you possess strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
You will also need to:
Our unique culture
- Define the direction and strategy for business process redesign while ensuring the needs of the organisation are met
- Be able to assess the current state of an organisation and its components
- Have experience in organisational design for large and complex organisations
- Have strong presentation and facilitation skills
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we celebrate diversity, we believe everyone has a voice and we're committed to creating an inclusive environment for all. Even though we come from different backgrounds and do different jobs, we're united by The CityFibre Way - our unique code of behaviours that inspires how we think, act and work. We back each other, think smart and act fast, and we're passionate about giving it our best to build a legacy together. Ready to start changing it up? Join the CityFibre family today.
- At least Degree or equivalent/additional related experience in lieu of degree
- Strong qualitative and quantitative analytical skills
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Ability to assess the current state of an organisation and its components.
- Ability to define the direction and strategy for business process redesign while ensuring organizational needs are being addressed.
- Experience in the EPC industry
- Experience in organisational design for large, complex organizations
- 3 or more years of experience in change management
CityFibre is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to individuals from all backgrounds, including ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, family status and disability. We recognise that everyone is an individual with a wide range of experiences and perspectives and believe this diversity of thought is what makes CityFibre special.