Organisation Design Partner - 12 month FTC
Can you bring a wealth of experience & expertise in organisation design, transformation & change to your next role? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Here at Aviva, we are excited to announce two contract opportunities (both 12-month fixed contracts), to join our wider Capability, Talent and Culture function, in the role(s) of Organisation Design Partner .
The post-holder(s) will sit within our Organisation Design centre of expertise , working as part of a collaborative team to drive and support OD outcomes throughout the Aviva business .
As Organisation Design Partners ,
you will be specialists at providing org design expertise, insights and solutions to the business.
It's a fast-paced role, which calls for someone who is used to being a commercial and customer focused org design subject matter expert , who can also showcase an excellent background in org design method, approach, analysis and insight.
This role can be based from our any of offices: London, York, Norwich or Bristol, and will also benefit from Aviva's smart working arrangements. Responsibilities
Skills and Experience
- Provide organisational design expertise, guidance, and support to the wider Aviva business, including challenging and influencing business leadership and people teams
- Provide credible analysis, insights, and recommendations on organisational size and shape opportunities
- Provide authoritative recommendations on organisational design outcomes, to enable business performance and success
- Identify unnecessary complexities in operating models and organisational structures, providing authoritative recommendations to the business for resolution
- Manage group wide organisational design governance to ensure that Aviva fulfils its regulatory obligations
- Build internal capability across Aviva's business and people teams, embedding our OD method, approach, and toolkit, supporting the business to identify and improve skill-gaps.
What will you get for this role?
- Prior experience working as senior Organisational Design professional, ideally for a progressive, B2C brand
- Analytical mindset, with the ability to use relevant systems such as Excel and OrgVue
- A mixed background of both corporate work experience matched with consultancy exposure would be highly desirable
- CIPD qualification and/or an accreditation to an industry recognised OD practitioner course
- As these are 12-month contract roles, we are ideally looking for candidates on one month or less notice periods
Working at Aviva
- Competitive salary, depending on skills, experience, and location.
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme.
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review.
- Holiday allowance of 29 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days.
- Up to 40% discount for some Aviva products through "My Aviva Extras" plus discounts for Friends and Family (some exclusions apply).
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme.
At Aviva, we're people with a purpose. To be with you today, for a better tomorrow.
We bring this to life by ensuring managing risk is at the heart of the way we all work. We love people who do the right thing for our customers, and our colleagues. We want people who speak up, who take responsibility, and who make good decisions.
The way we do this is important too. We always 'Care More'. It's our thing. We're all about our people - that's you - so we can be pretty flexible. If you want to work from home some of the time or change your hours so you can pick up your kids or care for someone in your family, we're very open to that. In fact, we don't advertise roles as either part or full time, because we know each person has different needs, just as each business area has different needs. So, it's up to you to discuss working hours during your interview.
We care deeply about being inclusive and that means we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We want our employees to bring their whole self to work and that starts with you.
We interview every disabled applicant* that meets the minimum criteria for the job. Just send us an email once you've applied stating that you have a disclosed disability and we'll make sure we interview you.
We'd love it if you could submit your application online. If you require an alternative method of applying, please give Daisy Holmes a call on +44 7436 672007 or send an email to email@example.com.
*As defined in The Equality Act 2010*. By 'minimum criteria' we mean you should provide us with evidence which demonstrates that you generally meet the level of competence required and have the qualifications, skills or experience defined as essential to perform the role.