Who you'll be working with:
Through a global network of more than 25,000 professionals, Capgemini's Financial Services Strategic Business Unit (FS SBU) delivers deep domain expertise and enhanced service offerings to some of the world's top financial services institutions.
The focus of your role:
As a Salesforece/ nCino Enterprise Implementation Consultant you will provide subject matter expertise (SME) on the nCino platform, Salesforce.com Platform, and technical design for clients over $25 billion in assets on primarily Capgemini led projects of focused scope under general direction. This position will also require SME and configuration on client paid engagements for optimization enhancements and new feature implementations in Customer Success.
What you'll do:
- This position is 80% Technical (drawing on technical and/or CRM product knowledge in advanced configurations of the Salesforce.com platform and development platforms), 10% Analysis, and 10% Project Management
- Provide SME to Design and Develop solutions based on customer requirements and aligned with nCino Gold Standards
- Communicate to technical, business and executive customer stakeholders to set appropriate expectations related to customer commitment and requisite resource allocation for a successful deployment and confirm schedule
- Work cross-functionally with multiple departments including Solution Architects, Delivery Consultants, and our nCino partners
- Analyze the current and future state data, technical, application and business architecture needed, verify and modify recommended implementation plan based on customer input and existing/inflight customer projects
- Following final solution architecture delivery recommendation by the nCino team, assist in design and troubleshooting during implementation to ensure final architecture meets client business needs and maintains alignment with nCino core product development direction
- Assist in future communication, training structure, etc. to establish repeatable process for onboarding additional Enterprise Bank Implementation Consultants
- Train on methodology including streamlining, simplification and automation of tasks.
What you'll bring:
- Solid experience of cloud technology experience or combination experience
- Salesforce.com business analysis experience preferred
- Familiar with project life cycle and implementation methodology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with the analysis, definition and implementation Solution, Information, Technical, Application Architecture based solutions
- Passion to deliver the high-quality solution to banking customers with an all-in commitment to what we do
- Proven ability to be held responsible and accountable for projects/tasks assigned
- Strong team player who can motivate colleagues
- Experience with requirements gathering, documentation and management and workflow
You should also bring the following:
1. Analysis Skills
a. Structured Analysis Techniques - systems approach to the analysis and design of information systems
b. Issue Management - process used to close the gap between your actions and stakeholder expectations
c. Change Management - process of managing changes to the system (for e.g. change requests, enhancements)
d. Communication Skills - ability to use language and express information
e. Learning Skills - ability to learn business and technical concepts promptly and train others
f. Usability - improving ease of use of systems and processes
2. Business/Domain Knowledge
a. Products - new product design and development
b. Processes - expedite the development process
c. Markets - pertinent businesses within a market, competition
d. Systems - knowledge about the environment in which the target system operates
e. Sources of Knowledge - location of knowledge for business background
3. IT Knowledge
a. Paradigms - ways of creating and sharing knowledge
b. Methodologies - identify and manage development processes
Why we're different:
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that's as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
What we'll offer you:
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It's all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.