This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate conceptual Middleweight Graphic Designer to join our growing national Creative Design team. We're looking for someone with strong creative vision, who can innovate and communicate clearly and persuasively to clients and colleagues, building upon their exceptional skills and learning from other creative disciplines in a fast-paced, progressive environment.
Whether you're designing for print, events, web, virtual reality or motion, the role offers great scope for creativity to bring greater value to our variety of engineering, infrastructure and architectural design projects. You will bring your ideas, passion and problem-solving approaches to help us deliver fresh, creative solutions. You'll be a team player, capable of leading projects and ensuring that delivery is of the highest standard, both creatively and technically. You will embrace the variety of work, enjoy the buzz of a dynamic working environment and be brimming with creative ideas.Please note: An updated CV and portfolio is a mandate to process your application.Requirements
- A creative thinker who is comfortable talking with clients to understand their ideas
and bring them to life
- Confident communication with clients and colleagues when pitching, winning new work and leading projects
- Helping to develop future work pipeline through client engagement, spotting opportunities and maximizing potential
- A creative designer who is unafraid to challenge - happy with day-to-day tasks but always looking for ways to add value
- Passionate, driven and wanting to invest in Creative Design's vision and culture
- An expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Strong layout and typography skills
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Friendly approach and a team player
- Experience of working with digital teams to deliver innovative multi-discipline solutions
- Previous exposure to projects containing AR/VR and digital solutions would be advantageous.
You will have a stand-out portfolio full of great conceptual work, displaying a real passion for design.About Creative Design
'Creative Design' is not your typical in-house team. We are a proactive and creative team of over 60 designers, developers, visualizers, filmmakers and immersive media specialists, delivering world class interactive solutions to a wide range of Atkins clients including EDF, Highways England, Transport for London, HS2, Environment Agency, Faithful and Gould and the University of Edinburgh. We work collaboratively with Atkins' teams and external clients, getting to the heart of problems and adding value and innovation to every project. Creative Design in the press
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/stem-awards/design/creative-engineering-solutions/ Rewards and Benefits
The Atkins standard benefits package ( http://axis.eu.atkinsglobal.com/uk/peoplematters/rewards/Pages/default.aspx ) is included in the job description template which can be found using the following link: http://axis.eu.atkinsglobal.com/uk/peoplematters/employ/Pages/recruitment.aspx This role may require security clearance and offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of clearance. If this is necessary it will be discussed with you at interviewIf applying to this role please do not make reference to (in conversation) or include in your application or CV, details of any current or previously held security clearance.ATKINS, part of the SNC Lavalin Group, is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and ability.