WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Rocksteady Studios is a member of the Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment family, and the developer of the award-winning Batman: Arkham series of games. Our philosophy for game development is all about treating people well to create quality entertainment that stands the test of time.
We"re a one-project studio that built our success by combining genre-defining gameplay and character-driven cinematic narrative with AAA production values.
Born in the heart of London, our multicultural team takes inspiration from the culture and history of our home in one of the most diverse cities in the world.
We are currently looking for a highly skilled Senior Engine Programmer to join our dedicated and collaborative team to work on our upcoming title Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League.
The role involves writing, extending and optimising the low-level engine code and systems of UE4, building sophisticated technology to tackle some of our most challenging problems.
You"ll also guide our content creators and game coders, developing tools to help them profile and optimise what they"ve created, and supporting them in the use of the engine.
Your work will enable the team to deliver the highest quality game experience on our target hardware, including PS5 and Xbox Series X/S.
Covid-19 Hiring Update: We've transitioned to a work-from-home model and we're continuing to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position, and once it"s safe to return to the office can either be completed from our London HQ, fully remotely or some combination of the twoResponsibilities
- Developing engine features and systems
- Profiling all aspects of the game
- Implementing low-level engine optimisations
- Working closely with content and gameplay creators to introduce effective game optimisation processes
- Providing engine support to content and code teams
- Improving debug tools and development workflows
- A high level of technical ability, including with C++
- An advanced understanding of game technology principles
- Experience using profiling tools to identify memory and CPU performance issues
- Knowledge of a variety of code optimisation techniques
- Experience working across disciplines to implement optimisations and achieve performance goals
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4
- Knowledge of rendering techniques
- Familiarity with the latest generation of consoles
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of colour, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera.
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here. The Perks
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.","industry":"All Others","sourcer":"